RBR Tim Tszyu vs Sebastian Fundora March 30th PBC ON PRIME PPV

If I watch it, it will be free of charge.

omg you have to PAY on top it's not included with Amazon Prime??
I was under the assumption this was all included with your membership.

If so nvm not shafted at all.
That's what I thought that they'd make it affordable for existing Prime subscribers. Nope. On top of this they've restricted their Prime Video stream to the US only. All they've done is encourage piracy and they're to blame for it.

That's what I thought that they'd make it affordable for existing Prime subscribers. Nope. On top of this they've restricted their Prime Video stream to the US only. All they've done is encourage piracy and they're to blame for it.

I thought canada was getting shafted out a free ppv. this is fucking gross that card isnt even that good. it's a decent free tv level fight. Tim isnt even that known in the USA he's an australian star let's make him have a big coming out party only 70 bucks with a prime sub.

did the mods stop caring? I've been banned for even hinting at stuff here.
I don't even know what it is. I thought t was so people could watch PPV without the service subscription.

I don't even know what it is. I thought t was so people could watch PPV without the service subscription.

It's an illegal service but I think it's illegal for the people that host it.

Not free with prime. 70 dollars for Fundora vs Tszyu. Only available in the US too. This will be a huge flop for Amazon.
that is ridiculous. these PPV prices are such that it seems like they WANT it to look like an outdated business model

that is ridiculous. these PPV prices are such that it seems like they WANT it to look like an outdated business model
Yeah, its BS. There's no star on this card. Not even an especially significant fight. I mean, there's belts on the line but who cares about these fights? Tim Tszyu against a guy who got badly KO'd last time out preceded by two guys who lost to Gervont Davis?This should be like a 19.99 PPV at best. Shouldn't be PPV at all, really. I'd MAYBE buy it for 20 bucks but 70?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back