Times The Last Jedi Ruined Christmas

When I rage quit during a family pxmasrty

Ive never ruined Xmas as far as I know. My scumbag brother in law sure has, though.

My brother in law is a multi-millionaire, and I was seriously struggling financially at christmas time a few years ago. This a**hole thought it would be hilarious to buy a fake scratch off lottery ticket that was a $100k winner for my christmas stocking, record me scratching it off and winning, then when I was like "holy s**t I won 100k", he pretended to be excited and asked to see it... then he tore it in half and laughed in my face. He's lucky I didnt choke his *ss out.

My dad had to convince me to stay as I was so pissed off I got my keys/coat and started to leave. This is a guy who basically threw away 10k to play in the WSOP with his business partner, despite having never played Texas Hold-em in his life, and despite knowing my situation finds humor in making me think I just won a sizable amount of money.

I didn’t ruin Christmas, but I did start drinking really early. We were at my mom’s house and my mom, who I would call a Sean Hannity republican, started talking some Sean Hannity shit. She said something based completely in fantasy so I told her she just believes whatever shit she hears on Fox News without ever trying to look into any factual evidence. Everyone fell silent and my sister got all upset. Zero fucks given by me.

I have ruined 2 separate Christmases:
1. I got really drunk and ate an entire cheese board leading to the most disgusting vomit of all time all over my then girlfriends dads bathroom.
2. I farted a very smelly fart at my current girlfriends familys posh Christmas party. It stank so bad everyone left. Had it been my family it would have been celebrated.

Saturnalia is a wild ass holiday.
<{cruzshake}>
No thanks

I remember one Xmas me and my brothers got really stoned quite early while cooking the roast and we were a giggling mess all day, gambling on College Football in the US, Mum wasn't impressed ha ha

One year my brother-in-law and I had to run out and borrow chairs from the local pub because we had so much company.
We wound up tying one on before we returned 2 hours later. Everybody was pissed. :/

One year my brother-in-law and I had to run out and borrow chairs from the local pub because we had so much company.
We wound up tying one on before we returned 2 hours later. Everybody was pissed. :/

LOL, reminds of a time, not at Christmas, but me and my friend Mike had to go down to a bar and pick up his girlfriends keys that were left behind the bar. We get there and start doing shooters with the intent of "just one more" then we'll go. By the time she got her keys she was off the charts furious because we got so drunk we both suddenly realized about 3 hours into it we were supposed to get the keys and bring them right back.

Yep, I grilled fajitas for my wife and parents on Christmas Day one time. We all got food poisoning - throwing up, diarrhea, etc. It turned us all into zombies for a good 24 hrs.

I have ruined 2 separate Christmases:
1. I got really drunk and ate an entire cheese board leading to the most disgusting vomit of all time all over my then girlfriends dads bathroom.
2. I farted a very smelly fart at my current girlfriends familys posh Christmas party. It stank so bad everyone left. Had it been my family it would have been celebrated.
Location fits.

LOL, reminds of a time, not at Christmas, but me and my friend Mike had to go down to a bar and pick up his girlfriends keys that were left behind the bar. We get there and start doing shooters with the intent of "just one more" then we'll go. By the time she got her keys she was off the charts furious because we got so drunk we both suddenly realized about 3 hours into it we were supposed to get the keys and bring them right back.

My buddy (one of my best) was moving out of state -- like cross country out of state, and he was leaving the day I started my last year of classes for my degree. We make plans to hang out, but not too late because we both have shit to do the next day, so we agree to just have a soda. We open the door to the pub and he goes "you know we're not just having a soda, right?" Rhetorical question is rhetorical. Got absolutely wrecked. I missed my first 3 classes (my buddy told me a reeked of booze when i did show up). I don't even remember if/when he made it on the road that day. Booze always goes down smoother when you're not supposed to partake.

lol @ buying someone a DVD for Xmas.

@Clippy leave that family and join mine and you’ll never get a cheap DVD for a gift again

My buddy (one of my best) was moving out of state -- like cross country out of state, and he was leaving the day I started my last year of classes for my degree. We make plans to hang out, but not too late because we both have shit to do the next day, so we agree to just have a soda. We open the door to the pub and he goes "you know we're not just having a soda, right?" Rhetorical question is rhetorical. Got absolutely wrecked. I missed my first 3 classes (my buddy told me a reeked of booze when i did show up). I don't even remember if/when he made it on the road that day. Booze always goes down smoother when you're not supposed to partake.

Been there in a variety of ways lol. Your story has somehow made me thirsty.

giphy.gif

A guy I know got down and dirty to wrap the presents up two days before christmas, while drinking, and that he did, flawlessly.

The morning after he realized that he had not put the name tags to any of the wrapped gifts. Which, if you think about it, only enhances the surprise.

I almost took my grandma's head off with a magazine from my new pistol, it was an unloaded Colt 1911 from roughly 1930 I had also removed the firing pin. I was doing the old gunslinger swinging it around on my finger away from everyone and I spun it and it the magazine catch was worn and launched the magazine at warp speed towards my grandma who used her Floyd Mayweather head movement to avoid it, so instead it smashed through a window instead. Needless to say I got a new magazine catch.

Got drunk as fuck. Fell into our Christmas tree, it fell down hit the candles and burned 3 presents and part of the tree before my dad put it out. He sent me home. I drove drunk and got a DUII and spent the next week in county

Missed Christmas Eve (winter 2004) with my parents because I got drunk and banged some whore instead. I’m a bad son.

1998. Didn’t get my hot wheels. So I showed them who’s boss. I get what I want.

I was about 10 years old...

I put some fireworks inside a glass bottle and closed it--basically made a bomb.

Didn't ruin my Christmas but ruined someone else's by cutting some kid's face with glass.

good times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back