Tinder

Tinder is the same as all the other free dating sites (okc, pof) but much more superficial.
If you don't have luck using pof or okc, chances are you won't have much success with Tinder.
The key to Tinder (or any other dating site really) is to have one really good picture.
Don't message back and forth too much, just get the number and move on. Keep it short, simple, and funny.
Don't get butthurt if someone doesn't reply back, you're wasting time.
Most girls swipe like men and just look at the first pic and decide if they would bang. Half of them regret swiping after they check out the pics in more detail, just like us lol

I've probably taken down around 20-30 women off Tinder, and my conclusion is that it's the same shit as pof and okcupid but with lots more spambots and fakers.

All of the gems I've scored from the internet have been off pof. And sweet jesus were they topshelf..

Recently I started playing this game on my phone called Trivia Crack, it randomly pairs you with people off Facebook for a competitive trivia game.
So a couple times I got matched with a cute girl, trade a few msgs, then have a skype masturbate session. The internet is a gift that doesn't stop giving lol

I don't have figures to back this up but POF feels like a dying site to me. Not being able to seek only sex or date women within a 15 or so age range only seems like a huge mistake. There's also the fact a lot of these newer dating aps force you to integrate Facebook narrowing down the possibility that the person is a fake. POF on the other hand is on shakier ground. The idea of the standalone dating website could easily go out of fashion.

I don't have figures to back this up but POF feels like a dying site to me. Not being able to seek only sex or date women within a 15 or so age range only seems like a huge mistake.

Yeah, don't do that.
The only women that put only seeking sexual partners are usually prostitutes or scammers. It will automatically disqualify you from a lot of potential scores.
Your city and search filters will drastically change what's available. Sometimes you'll hit up all the locals and have no one left to message. Either do something else or use another resource in the meantime.

I had my 1st success with tinder last friday. Ive been with good looking girls, but this girl was.perfect. she sent me her number and told me to come give it my best shot. Which I think I failed at cuz when i got home I was gonna take screen caps to show my friend her pics and.convo as proff and she unliked me. Either I was bad or she just is a 1 and done girl.

you're bad, nothing wrong with that, keep practicing

I had my 1st success with tinder last friday. Ive been with good looking girls, but this girl was.perfect. she sent me her number and told me to come give it my best shot. Which I think I failed at cuz when i got home I was gonna take screen caps to show my friend her pics and.convo as proff and she unliked me. Either I was bad or she just is a 1 and done girl.

Lolololololololol

......sorry

I have 83 matches so far, still waiting to meet one of them in person

lucky! takes a while to find a hot sloot here, mostly just butterface sloots seem to be the step up from fatties

i haven't used tinder, however... There was a girl at my apartment and yes was super hot who was looking to get a quick fuck off tinder. My friend downloaded tinder an there are 2 or 3 girls in my complex who use it. One has a pretty bangin body and phat ass...
I dont know if i'd ever use because im kinda shy, but i might have to look into it an see whats around. Next time your in D-town prod, you might want to look around on the app. ;)

i haven't used tinder, however... There was a girl at my apartment and yes was super hot who was looking to get a quick fuck off tinder. My friend downloaded tinder an there are 2 or 3 girls in my complex who use it. One has a pretty bangin body and phat ass...
I dont know if i'd ever use because im kinda shy, but i might have to look into it an see whats around. Next time your in D-town prod, you might want to look around on the app. ;)

You make it sound tempting but the problem is I'm usually not in the Dallas area, I've had some luck here, you should use it man

I mean really some chicks are just looking to hang, drink, smoke, chill, which can lead to messing around but it's really easy

lately though the app has been kind of a mess, a lot of spam, but I still suggest it

You make it sound tempting but the problem is I'm usually not in the Dallas area, I've had some luck here, you should use it man

I mean really some chicks are just looking to hang, drink, smoke, chill, which can lead to messing around but it's really easy

lately though the app has been kind of a mess, a lot of spam, but I still suggest it

when i get my new phone, i might give it try. but im already kind of filled up with girls with out using tinder. A few posters have seen :D

I know tinder uses reddit to make marketing posts in the form of TIFU.

when i get my new phone, i might give it try. but im already kind of filled up with girls with out using tinder. A few posters have seen :D

I see, well doesn't hurt to expand your network my man :wink:

I see, well doesn't hurt to expand your network my man :wink:

So what your saying is keep the ones i got for more serious claims, while expanding my "portfolio", and "install some security" if you know what i mean...

:icon_lol:

alright...ill see whats up on tinder

I've had very little success.

The only people who ever like me on there are swamp donkeys and single mums with atleast two kids.
If I was a predatory paedophile I could have a field day, but no thanks.

I've had one successful encounter on Tinder earlier this year and it was all right, its sole purpose being to end a slump. Mission accomplished, and never saw her again.

Earlier this month for December 6th (UFC 181 weekend) I got an awesome hook up from the app Whisper, I had been talking to a cute girl from Los Angeles and I told her I was coming down to Las Vegas for the fights (I'm from Canada). She planned a Vegas trip for that weekend with her friends, and she said it'd be cool if I drove back with them to LA. We met up on the Saturday night after the fights, had my way with her in their hotel while one of her friends was passed out, and the adventure continued in LA. Fun trip, and she was a really cool woman. She got me stoned many times over and let me motorboat them titties.

Does anybody else get a shit ton of bots? It is like for every real person I get, I get like 5 or 6 bots asking me to go to some website or to pay them 'roses'.

i tried this shit out because of sherdog. I think the key with it is to like every reasonably attractive and skinny woman, because tinder itself operates is on the principle 'if you cast a wide enough net you're bound to catch something'

so far got quite a few matches and wimminz messaging me. one bot who gave me its phone number immediately, but i looked that are acode up and it was in paraguay or some shit. seems like a useful tool for late 20s and up or working professionals to meet people in their area.

so all in all seems legit, but don't be a dumbass and hand your number out, check area codes before doing anything, etc. same shit as craigslist

Does anybody else get a shit ton of bots? It is like for every real person I get, I get like 5 or 6 bots asking me to go to some website or to pay them 'roses'.

I don't know if you were using it in the same context, but once when I used it on a weekend night, I encountered 3, but if I just use it any other time, I've never had that issue.

i've been killing it on tinder. ive got a tinder girl sending me pics of her lingerie as i'm typing this.

Back