Tinder

Did it just consist of boning like rabbits?

Nope , no fucking involved. We met at the bar and took a walk after. The chick was just hot , easy to talk to , funny and cool as well. We just clicked , had a great time and loooong kissing sessions afterwards :icon_chee. Hopefully I see her again !

Nope , no fucking involved. We met at the bar and took a walk after. The chick was just hot , easy to talk to , funny and cool as well. We just clicked , had a great time and loooong kissing sessions afterwards :icon_chee. Hopefully I see her again !

You made out with a chick?

Hah! Gayyyyyye

^hahaha

Tinder is pretty sweet. There are a shitload of 18-22 year olds on there, which I think is just a sign of how peoples opinions of casual sex/dating sites are changing.

^hahaha

Tinder is pretty sweet. There are a shitload of 18-22 year olds on there, which I think is just a sign of how peoples opinions of casual sex/dating sites are changing.

Which they should be changing.

The fact that sex is looked down upon like we're supposed to not give pleasure to ourselves is retarded and archaic thinking and needs to stop. Sex is fantastic and should be had with as many or as few people as you want without anyone else bothering you about it.

I'm somewhat sad I haven't found a midget on tinder to bang yet though :(

tinder is a godsend for those who travel often.

i can set up hookups while lounging around at my hotel or at airports etc.

the amount of ass I've slain through tinder is glorious. there is also quite a varied range of chicks on it.

Tinder is the real deal. I Swipe Right, for Tinder.

I'm not in the mood/place in life to really focus on dating. However, I love knowing that I live in a time when I can get on my phone and find a woman in my vicinity who fits my preferences like I'm picking a movie on Redox. Can't imagine trying to meet people 20 years ago.

i've been killing it on tinder. ive got a tinder girl sending me pics of her lingerie as i'm typing this.

So you've moved onto Tinder after the barista lass served you a nice slice of AVO.

How cute.

Friend convinced me to download this 2 days ago when I was drunk. I now have 2 friends with benefits that don't look too bad. Wtf.

Good for all you young cats killin it. Ive been married to the same broad for 10 years now so as others have said, wish it was around when I was young.

A guy at work banged a PE teacher last night who he met on tinder.

how was your friend's ass this morning?

A friend told me that lots of whores use tinder to find tricks.

Back