Tired of miocic's lazy ass

Lazy is the wrong word. Guy is the HW champ of the world, and still keeps his dayjob as a firefighter. If he wants to take time off to save lives and raise his family, you can't criticize the guy for it. Well you can I guess, but you come off as a major dick.
Then im a dick cuz i agree with thr thread starter.

Either shit or get off the pot.

What's stopping him from fighting again in two months?
I mean he could...but theres nothing that says waiting till march is wrong either..its around the 6 month mark since his last fight..personally i think january he should fight..

But theres not much for him.out there...Ngannou is all and he already beat him badly and ngannou hasnt really shown its gunna go differently this time around...stipe is likely waiting to develop more contenders while he works firefighting or has info we dont know like maybe march is when Jones will be ready for HW

Cuz he was a multiple time defending HW champion and Ngannou wasa contender who got whooped badly

Ngannou fought 4 times in the last 2 years and complain about not fighting enough, while beating 4 credible threats in first round knockout
Stipe fought 2 times in 2 years and complain fighting too frequently

Stipe is doing everything he can to duck Ngannou if you ask me, dude is scared shitless

that's why he wanted to fight a 42 years old past his prime Cormier to defend his belt so bad

It’s the new standard in diva MMA.
Get the belt, and try to remain inactive as possible. It’s like fighters think the longer they are champ, the more legit they are.
It’s like no idiot, you’re champ for 3 years and you fought 2x.
It seems everyone attempts to do this now.

there needs to be a champions clause that you need to fight 2x a year. Minimum.

UFC HW GOAT

Already dismantled the one hit wonder hype train Ngannou, but people want him to prove he can do it 10 times

Guess what, Ngannou has a puncher's chance, and if you give him enough tries, he'll pull out a win eventually
That's not a reason to stall the division.

TS is right, the division needs to move on and Stipe has been fighting once a year. Some people are annoyed and understandably so.

It really doesn't matter if Ngannou got dominated in the first fight. He has more than earned the rematch.

The HW division in general is garbage and an inactive champ doesn't help things. I don't care if he cures cancers half of the time, this is the top MMA org. I hope Jon really moves up and spices things up a bit.

I like stipe but I feel like people exaggerate his job as a firefighter, is he really out on all the emergencies or does he do a office job/ helps with keeping the equipment up.
Nonetheless an essential task and has all my respect, but I think his job as fighter probably takes up more time than his firefighter job at this point.

Ngannou fought 4 times in the last 2 years and complain about not fighting enough, while beating 4 credible threats in first round knockout
Stipe fought 2 times in 2 years and complain fighting too frequently

Stipe is doing everything he can to duck Ngannou if you ask me, dude is scared shitless

that's why he wanted to fight a 42 years old past his prime Cormier to defend his belt so bad

Sripe beats nagannou again and with more ease...what has nagnnou shown that hes fixed the wholes stipe exposed last time...

Answer nothing..

My guess Stipe probably has insider info that jones will be ready for march...and Stipe vs Jones does way better numbers then stipe vs ngannou again..

If stipe beats jones he likely retires then Nagnnou can be champ or face whomever

It’s the new standard in diva MMA.
Get the belt, and try to remain inactive as possible. It’s like fighters think the longer they are champ, the more legit they are.
It’s like no idiot, you’re champ for 3 years and you fought 2x.
It seems everyone attempts to do this now.

there needs to be a champions clause that you need to fight 2x a year. Minimum.

I like this idea...maybe a mandatory challenger clause too..for #1 contender fights..no more tony ferguson situations

If u win a #1 contenders fight no matter what...the champions next fight is you..period

That's not a reason to stall the division.

TS is right, the division needs to move on and Stipe has been fighting once a year. Some people are annoyed and understandably so.

It really doesn't matter if Ngannou got dominated in the first fight. He has more than earned the rematch.
Ngannou strike count in the first fight

Round 2: 4
Round 3: 1
Round 4: 0
Round 5: 1

Ngannou strike count in the first fight

Round 2: 4
Round 3: 1
Round 4: 0
Round 5: 1
So what??

Here are his last wins.

KO'd Curtis Blaydes
KO'd Cain Velasquez
KO'd Junior Dos Santos
KO'd Jairzinho Rozenstruik

There is no where else to go. According to your logic, if you lose against the champ decisively you can never earn another shot? Makes no sense. You're basically encouraging Stipe to stall the division.

I really hate Stipe, and the people who wank him. dude wouldn't be anywhere near the belt during Pride era

Really? Which Pride guy is going to beat him? Are we letting everyone freely take Steroids?

Prime Fedor is the only question mark. Stipe beats all those other guys. The game was a lot more primitive back then and Stipe's wrestling and heavy hands are a problem for everyone.

Itd be nice if they could get the fight signed at least.

ngannou should've gotten the chance to take his head off 2 years ago

I really hate Stipe, and the people who wank him. dude wouldn't be anywhere near the belt during Pride era

ngannou should've gotten the chance to take his head off 2 years ago

He had his chance 2 yrs ago, in 2018. He lost badly. Please keep up.

Ngannou wanted a December date; he's apparently getting a March one. Are you guys really stamping feet and waving pitchforks over a difference of 90 days?

By the way, after Ngannou cemented his no 1 contendership last time around by decapitating Overeem, he got his title shot booked to happen less than 2 months after. "Lazy-ass" Miocic accepted it in a heartbeat even though it meant he'd have a short camp. Francis can bloody well wait this time around.

to
MikeyB

Stipe is not beating Fedor, Cro Cop, Big Nog in a ring
someone like Randleman or Barnett in their prime would pose serious threat too

Stipe beaten a bunch of washed up HW in the weakest HW era ever

So what??

Here are his last wins.

KO'd Curtis Blaydes
KO'd Cain Velasquez
KO'd Junior Dos Santos
KO'd Jairzinho Rozenstruik

There is no where else to go. According to your logic, if you lose against the champ decisively you can never earn another shot? Makes no sense. You're basically encouraging Stipe to stall the division.
Doesn't fight during COVID, 'stalling'

Needs surgery on his eye from an injury in a fight, 'stalling'

<36>

He only fights once per year, now wants to fight in march, fuck this guy ... I like him as a fighter and he seems like a great guy, but he's very inactive. Spent like two years fighting that fat UFC employee. Best scenario would be if he loses his next fight and div keeps moving
Yeah, fulltime firefighter, father AND UFC HW champ. He sure is the epitome of laziness.

Lazy is the wrong word. Guy is the HW champ of the world, and still keeps his dayjob as a firefighter. If he wants to take time off to save lives and raise his family, you can't criticize the guy for it. Well you can I guess, but you come off as a major dick.
Time to take one for the team.

First, get it right. He's a part-time fire fighter. He's never been full time. It is great that he does that part time, but it is not the same. Same with volunteer fire fighter. Also dope, also not a full time firefighter. That's more firefighting than anyone who does not fight fires full time, but it is not his day job. It is his part time job.

Second, notwithstanding the above, he is annoying as fuck as a fighter. He is exceedingly inactive and tries to play it cool while having the biggest fucking chip on his shoulder, which he always expresses in passive aggressively.

He reminds me of the white Woodley!

Love to see him fight, dislike him in every other situation.

Flame away!

Back