Titanfall 2: Post info here

I just picked it up on the PSN store on their Black Friday sale. I'm loving it. Feels more smooth and refined than COD games, including Infinite Warfare. Played about 30 minutes of the campaign and it's fun. The multiplayer is fun too. Bounty is a blast. For those saying that there aren't a lot of players online.....there were 21,000+ online players on PS4 when I logged in on Monday.

I just picked it up on the PSN store on their Black Friday sale. I'm loving it. Feels more smooth and refined than COD games, including Infinite Warfare. Played about 30 minutes of the campaign and it's fun. The multiplayer is fun too. Bounty is a blast. For those saying that there aren't a lot of players online.....there were 21,000+ online players on PS4 when I logged in on Monday.
I live in Asia and the asia servers Singapore and Japan were empty, I couldnt match make, I had to go with the Oregon server with higher ping. Game was ok but I've having a hard time playing with my firends in the US, which isnt an issue with the Rainbow Six servers or BF1 servers.

I got it on Wednesday, and I'm loving it. Campaign was a blast. Multiplayer is fun as hell. 31000 players on the Salt Lake server. PS4.

I'm late to the party but wow this game is fun. Still trying to figure out a good setup but still unlocking everything so it's not too big of a deal.

I got it on Wednesday, and I'm loving it. Campaign was a blast. Multiplayer is fun as hell. 31000 players on the Salt Lake server. PS4.

Yeah, this is the only game where I played through it from beginning to end on every difficulty level.

So I finally picked up Titanfall 2 for 10$ used from GameStop for my Xbox one. It has an active layer base of peak 5000 on Xbox from what I see. And fuck. This is some good shit. Amazing gameplay. Pilot vs pilot is my favorite mode in any game now. Just amazing. Check it out if you haven't. It's 10$

Yeah i bought TF2 on Ps4 for about 10 usd. Haven't played much though didn't get to the titan portion yet.

I agree 100%, it's a shame it got lost in the shuffle of Cod and BF, lots of fun to be had. This is one of the few games that felt balanced enough online so anyone could have fun whether they've been playing for a long time or just jumping in.

I really gotta install this sucker. I always hear nothing but good things about this game.

I know @Strychnine is a yuge fan of this game.

I beat it and played the shit out of it. Great game. I trade so many games in and this one I kept just in case I want to play it again.

Yeah, its a shock how good it is, including the single player campaign. "Effect and Cause" is legit one of the best single player FPS levels ever made.

Last edited:
I really gotta install this sucker. I always hear nothing but good things about this game.

I know @Strychnine is a yuge fan of this game.

Playing now on Xbone. The multiplayer is amazing.

Start it at 18 seconds.. :)

Last edited:
Titanfall 1 is one of my biggest gaming disappointments. It’s bought a One for that and hardly ever played it.

I liked it a lot and played it a ton, but the PC population was pretty low by the time I stopped (and that may have been a year ago at this point). It's a shame because the game had critical success and players seemed to like it.

Bought this last night for $7.80. Cannot wait to try it after work!

Man, it is so damn good. Everything plays so smoothly, even on consoles. Hit detection is spot-on, match length is just right, and nothing seems too OP. Very balanced and fluid. The only thing I gripe on it about is people just killing reapers for points in Attrition, but that is very minor. Better than BF1, which overshadowed it. Different style games, but TF2 8s superior imo

Good SP campaign you say?

<mma4>

I may pick this up. It's kind of dawned on me recently how little FPS I've played the last few years when for most of my life it's been ever-present

Good SP campaign you say?

<mma4>

I may pick this up. It's kind of dawned on me recently how little FPS I've played the last few years when for most of my life it's been ever-present

Absolutely. I was really surprised.

i hated the intro level and how long it took to get going with the mech. Really lost my interest in it.

Back