TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

Update: August 23, 2017

24: LEGACY Actress Anna Diop Cast as Starfire in TITANS

0S2P1Go.jpg

24: Legacy alumna Anna Diop has landed one of the leads, the series-regular role of Starfire, in the new live-action series Titans, from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros TV.

She joins Australian newcomer Teagan Croft, who was cast as another lead, Raven, in the series that’s slated to premiere in 2018 as part of the inaugural slate of a new DC-branded direct-to-consumer digital service.

Written by Goldsman, DC Entertainment’s Johns and Berlanti, Titans follows a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. In the action-adventure series, Dick Grayson emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes that includes Starfire, Raven and others.

Diop’s Starfire (aka Koriand’r) is an alien princess from a warrior planet who seeks asylum on Earth. A no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners stranger on our world, she has the ability to shoot energy bolts and fly. Searching for her place on Earth, she’ll come into contact with the Titans.

Goldsman, Johns and Berlanti Prods’ Berlanti and Schechter executive produce Titans, from Weed Road Pictures and Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros Television.

Diop co-starred on Fox’s 24: Legacy and was a series regular on the CW’s The Messengers. She also recurred on ABC’s Quantico and OWN’s Greenleaf.

‘Titans’: Anna Diop Cast As Starfire In Live-Action Series For DC Digital Service
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

get the kid that voiced him in justice league vs teen titans. he was the kid that was in tropic thunder who ran the heroin farms lol. hes grown up now, I think he was in that shitty from dusk til dawn show.

his name is Brandon soo hoo.

MV5BMTY1MzQ1NjQ4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc1NjQ2OTE@._V1_.jpg
If they're going with the Asian route for Beast Boy, good choice. Thanks also for that info on this kid, yep, he was hilarious in Tropic Thunder.

I kinda know how movie studio and TV head execs think. And I think they had to cast one black main actor since they can't use Cyborg on this show.

I have no problem with a black actress as Starfire. I just wished it was someone prettier or hotter.
I guarantee this is exactly what happened.

This chick is attractive but not "Hollywood" hot, though I'm not sure how much hotness is required to be true to the Starfire character. And if she's going to be orange who knows how that'll look.

Wonder if she'll have a red weave...?

adult starfire is HBB with big tits. don't fck this up

Update: August 23, 2017

24: LEGACY Actress Anna Diop Cast as Starfire in TITANS

0S2P1Go.jpg

24: Legacy alumna Anna Diop has landed one of the leads, the series-regular role of Starfire, in the new live-action series Titans, from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros TV.

She joins Australian newcomer Teagan Croft, who was cast as another lead, Raven, in the series that’s slated to premiere in 2018 as part of the inaugural slate of a new DC-branded direct-to-consumer digital service.

Written by Goldsman, DC Entertainment’s Johns and Berlanti, Titans follows a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. In the action-adventure series, Dick Grayson emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes that includes Starfire, Raven and others.

Diop’s Starfire (aka Koriand’r) is an alien princess from a warrior planet who seeks asylum on Earth. A no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners stranger on our world, she has the ability to shoot energy bolts and fly. Searching for her place on Earth, she’ll come into contact with the Titans.

Goldsman, Johns and Berlanti Prods’ Berlanti and Schechter executive produce Titans, from Weed Road Pictures and Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros Television.

Diop co-starred on Fox’s 24: Legacy and was a series regular on the CW’s The Messengers. She also recurred on ABC’s Quantico and OWN’s Greenleaf.

‘Titans’: Anna Diop Cast As Starfire In Live-Action Series For DC Digital Service
giphy.gif

Update: August 31, 2017

Brenton Thwaites Cast as Dick Grayson a.k.a. Robin in TITANS Live-Action Series

ouLrxxj.jpg

DC Comics and Greg Berlanti have found their Dick Grayson. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Brenton Thwaites has been cast in the lead role as the Boy Wonder in straight-to-series drama Titans. The show will debut in 2018 on the DC Comics-branded digital platform.

Titans is a live-action drama series that follows a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. The story revolves around Dick Grayson, who emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes, including Starfire (Anna Diop), Raven (Teagan Croft) and more. Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns and Sarah Schechter will exec produce.

Comic readers know Dick Grayson as Batman's famous sidekick, Robin. After Dick's parents were murdered, Bruce Wayne became Dick's legal guardian and trained him to fight crime beside him. But after years as part of the Dynamic Duo, Dick struggled to find his place outside the Dark Knight's shadow. Finally striking out as his own man, he emerges as a leader, mentor and father figure to his new family, the Titans.

"Dick Grayson is one of the most important and iconic heroes in the DC Universe, and it wasn't easy to find him but we have. Brenton has the emotional depth, heart, danger and physical presence of Batman's former protege and the Titans' future leader. We're extremely lucky he's chosen to bring his talents to this project and this character," Johns said.

Thwaites' credits also include The Giver and Maleficent and next has features Interview With God, Office Uprising and Ghosts of War.

Brenton Thwaites to Star in Greg Berlanti's DC Drama 'Titans'

I remember casting Brenton as Peter Parker a few years ago.
*sniff* My babies are growing up so fast...

o4XweQW.gif

T3hXcRE.jpg

He wasterrible in that Pirates movie

Update: August 31, 2017

Brenton Thwaites Cast as Dick Grayson a.k.a. Robin in TITANS Live-Action Series

ouLrxxj.jpg

DC Comics and Greg Berlanti have found their Dick Grayson. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Brenton Thwaites has been cast in the lead role as the Boy Wonder in straight-to-series drama Titans. The show will debut in 2018 on the DC Comics-branded digital platform.

Titans is a live-action drama series that follows a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. The story revolves around Dick Grayson, who emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes, including Starfire (Anna Diop), Raven (Teagan Croft) and more. Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns and Sarah Schechter will exec produce.

Comic readers know Dick Grayson as Batman's famous sidekick, Robin. After Dick's parents were murdered, Bruce Wayne became Dick's legal guardian and trained him to fight crime beside him. But after years as part of the Dynamic Duo, Dick struggled to find his place outside the Dark Knight's shadow. Finally striking out as his own man, he emerges as a leader, mentor and father figure to his new family, the Titans.

"Dick Grayson is one of the most important and iconic heroes in the DC Universe, and it wasn't easy to find him but we have. Brenton has the emotional depth, heart, danger and physical presence of Batman's former protege and the Titans' future leader. We're extremely lucky he's chosen to bring his talents to this project and this character," Johns said.

Thwaites' credits also include The Giver and Maleficent and next has features Interview With God, Office Uprising and Ghosts of War.

Brenton Thwaites to Star in Greg Berlanti's DC Drama 'Titans'
<mma4>

If Greg Berlanti is making this show then i will be watching.

he is done such a good job with Arrowverse, i trust this one to be as good.

Sorry but have you done fantasy casting for Lobo movie?
I didn't make an official casting but Jason Momoa is who I had in mind for Lobo a couple of years ago (before he was cast as Dothraki Aquaman).

I didn't make an official casting but Jason Momoa is who I had in mind for Lobo a couple of years ago (before he was cast as Dothraki Aquaman).
Momoa makes a good Aquaman for his current appearance as the tribalism king of atlantis vs clean-cut loser from that he used to be known as.
I like Jon Hamm as bruce he would be draper by day and kick ass by night.
If Greg Berlanti is making this show then i will be watching.

he is done such a good job with Arrowverse, i trust this one to be as good.
i agree i am just catching up with the flash and it is surprisingly well done.
this is the right approach to doing the comic book universe making these complex tv shows and having cross overs, and then down the road doing a justice league or the vastly superior Justice society movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back