Tito Ortiz owns a restaurant now in Cape Coral

They’ll be open 6 days a week…

Then 5 days a week they’ll be open 3 days a week…

And one of those days they’ll be open 2 days a week…
I’ll order those grapes, he's trying to make his wine and the wine is already sounding like a violin with that cheese and wine

I dined there last night. There was a menu item called the Jenna Jameson Special. Looked interesting so i tried it.

The chef came out from the kitchen, squirted mayonnaise all over my face, then slapped me and called me a whore.

I highly recommend it.
I tried the item called “deaf people have soft heads” and when I ordered it Tito came out and elbowed me into oblivion and left me in a puddle of blood and tears

Good for Tito.

Dude is literally a Sherbro who decided to make the most out of life... Tito makes stupid decisions all the time, but he keeps picking himself back up and moving forward.

Good for him.

The National Restaurant Association estimates a 20% success rate for all restaurants. About 60% of restaurants fail in their first year of operation, and 80% fail within 5 years of opening.
If your money launderingobjectives are accomplished in said timeframes, I would consider the operation a success, regardless.

Igor's restaurant in Kharkov , “Champion”, then renamed "ZLATA" (The name of his first daugther) alegedly did very well for years, at least before the war.

1701217104373.png

Last edited:
For the love of god if Tito is working in the kitchen DO NOT order anything that has onions.

The National Restaurant Association estimates a 20% success rate for all restaurants. About 60% of restaurants fail in their first year of operation, and 80% fail within 5 years of opening.

Yeah, but this is Tito fucking Ortiz. 20% succeed 90% of the time. 60% fail twice a week, between 4 and 9 pm, 50% of the time. Only 80% fail 50% of the time three times a year twice a week in a year.

He’s fine.

Back