Tito Ortiz owns a restaurant now in Cape Coral

Well lets put it this way, he's done better than someone with his IQ deserves. But I'm not all that confident he is really and truly "doing well". Not that I have any special insight into his finances, but he just doesn't seem like someone who is good with his money. And this restaurant doesn't help. Those kinds of businesses can be risky in any case and I don't think his reputation is going to carry it, nor do I think he has a clue about how to run one profitably.

Money Laundering is smart.
Fingerz crossed... hopefully not on teh menu~
<6>
Money laundering in this area is done through storage facilities and car washes. The area is so full of those two things, the city of Cape Coral put a moratorium on storage facilities and will probably do the same for car washes soon.

Oh my God can he not say something coherent whatsoever?
I remember arguing about this with someone on here. The poster was 100% sure that Tito just slips every now and then and if anyone of us got a mic stuck to our face we all would say stupid shit like that.

<36>

Could you imagine?

Give Tito credit. When an ordinary man misspeaks or says something incoherent, he'll stumble, falter, start all over again, etc. But Tito never stutters or becomes confused. His delivery is always steady and confident.

You don't come across a natural orator like that every day.

Have you been to any fast food places in the last few weeks? Never in my lifetime I would've imagined how high prices for food has gotten in just a few years.
The shitty part is that we wait for inflation to be "over" but those restaurants will never lower their prices again. Even if they get their ingredients back at previous prices they're still going to charge more. Same is true with most products that aren't just raw materials.

"This ketchup tastes like pennies. Never ordering well-done steak with fries here again."

As much as people make fun of his intelligence he’s accomplished some stuff after his retirement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back