Tito Ortiz predicts he would have beaten Jon Jones in his prime by split decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dove into the rabbit hole that is Tito's mind and discovered a world of mind blowing concepts and beauty.

Legend has it his brain has its own tito head...with another brain inside... Like a russian cup doll...and at the very end and center of the cups lies where his ideas come from..

Here we are with our one brains trying to understand a man operating several levels ahead of all of us..

Tito head bless

"Of all the judges on one night, 4 out of 3 would have give it to me... on the second night, of the 2, there would be another 1 for me... followed by 2 out of the third time for the fourth night."
This is good, lol. I can hear his voice and all...

AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

He would win a split decision with a 50-45 on all score cards

<{Joewithit}>

Jon without PEDs, Tito would have a shot

The unfortunate phrasing made me giggle :D

I think the fight would’ve looked a lot like Jones vs Chael.
Tito by brutal Toe-hold then?

Didn't he say this years ago??
Yep, he said that (split decision and all) right after getting kicked out of the UFC, when we thought he was retiring for good.
I guess he said it again?

Tito is one of those rare old school guys who did well in his twilight years...

Who the fuck predicts a win by split decision lol
Lots of Sherdoggers have done that over the years because they don't know what it means. They just think it indicates a close fight. It's pretty bad when even a pro fighter thinks that way.

Does he realize he has lost to a total of 12 times ? Yet he thinks the oldest version of him will beat the greatest LHW of all time. It's mind blowing people voted for this clown in office.

Does he realize he has lost to a total of 12 times ? Yet he thinks the oldest version of him will beat the greatest LHW of all time. It's mind blowing people voted for this clown in office.
Jones who fought against Reyes and Thiago Santos doesn't scare anyone.

Just picture Tito as any of these opponents, followed by lots of elbows and a TKO victory for Jones.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Five days of the week Tito wins by Split decision, 60% of the time.
Two days of the week Tito wins by TKO, 100% of the time.
Four days of the week Tito wins by DQ, 18% of the time.

pretty sure he means he would have won 3 of 5 rounds or 2 of 3. guy just doesn't know what the term split decision is. go figure.

plenty of posters on this board don't know what it means either. so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back