tito ortiz says ryan bader looked like a feared animal

Tito will never stop talking about that win, or stop talking in general.

It's the only thing he has to hold onto after going 1-6-1 in his last 8 UFC fights.

Seriously, Bader would probably beat Tito like 97 of 100 times. I was shocked that Tito won, especially after losing as decisively to Hamill as he did.

I am not a fan of Tito much but with all due respect he did beat the shit out of Ryan Bader.

I am not a fan of Tito much but with all due respect he did beat the shit out of Ryan Bader.

I wouldn't classify that as beating the shit out of someone. He caught Bader with one solid right hand, and then tapped him out with a guillotine. He beat Bader, but didnt beat the shit out of him.

Not only does Tito act like a condescending dick and a poor winner, but once again his weak grasp of his own language makes him look mentally challenged.

Tito trying to get that mojo back. Anyways I think this is apropos:

haha come on Tito didn't beat the shit out of Bader people use that phrase too loosely around here and Tito is sounding dumber by the day.

Tito trying to get that mojo back. Anyways I think this is apropos:

no, please god, no. that video gives me nightmares, every time I have a presentation that video creeps back into my mind.

Tito talks WAY too much. Even when you genuinely try to like him he makes it difficult.

agree . bader beats him in a rematch

If Tito is THIS confident, he should accept a rematch with Bader.

Bader would jump at it. Tito could attempt to prove he is better. The UFC would approve the fight.

Tito never will. He knows he got lucky. Now that he's retired, he gets to talk as much smack as he wants without the risk of having to back it up.

On the bright side, Tito will never be as incoherent as Chuck.

Back