To all boxing and May fans

L

Lissove

So whenever a mma guy develops his standup ability to the level of it being great, he becomes a boxer? Because right now, before Conor won or lost, I already these arguments propping up claiming Conor was a boxer all along.

Can a mma fighter have an outstanding standup yet still be considered an mma fighter and not primarily a boxer? Where is the difference by which we could recognize an "mma" style from boxing when both are fighting in boxing?

So whenever a mma guy develops his standup ability to the level of it being great, he becomes a boxer? Because right now, before Conor won or lost, I already these arguments propping up claiming Conor was a boxer all along.

Can a mma fighter have an outstanding standup yet still be considered an mma fighter and not primarily a boxer? Where is the difference by which we could recognize an "mma" style from boxing when both are fighting in boxing?

Muscle memory for BOXING.

Conor doesn't have it, nor will he ever have it.

MMA striking and boxing are night and day different.

There's only one MMA fighter i consider to be a boxer

Cody Garbrandt

Primarily because of his clean precise technique and his amateur boxing record

He would do better vs Floyd than McGregor

garbrandt-drop-counter-comp.gif

Cody Garbrandt

Stating opinion as facts its hard to take you seriously. We don't know how either would do against may but we shall in a week.

Cody Garbrandt

conor would STARCH that manlet, in any discipline

Cody Garbrandt

Awful technique. Wide looping punches, no footwork, ect.

Conor would murk that bum.

It is a fact that Cody has better, way better boxing than Conor
Its not a fact that cody would do better against floyd though. You don't know if conor's pressure and unorthodox technique will give may problems. So quit stating opinion as facts.

Its not a fact that cody would do better against floyd though. You don't know if conor's pressure and unorthodox technique will give may problems. So quit stating opinion as facts.

Unorthodox technique is a sugar coated word for poor technique

And i say whatever the fuck i want kid

The boxing fans are the A side.

Unorthodox technique is a sugar coated word for poor technique

And i say whatever the fuck i want kid

The boxing fans are the A side.
You're an idiot. This shit is why people don't like sherdog. Shit posters stating opinion as fact yet don't even post bet slips. Is there a boxing forum you can go join?

You will get to see Conor's true level on Saturday. I think some of you are going to be in for a nasty shock at how bad Floyd will make him look.

You will get to see Conor's true level on Saturday. I think some of you are going to be in for a nasty shock at how bad Floyd will make him look.

Haha the kid is going to look like a fucking idiot getting countered for every punch he throws

You're an idiot. This shit is why people don't like sherdog. Shit posters stating opinion as fact yet don't even post bet slips. Is there a boxing forum you can go join?

I will leave a few days after the fight, after harassing the Connie nuthuggers about his loss of course

Cody Garbrandt

Cody took Cruz to a decision.

I can't take him seriously until he fights Demetrious Johnson.

Yes we will. Can't wait. I hope either side owns it depending on the winner.

Back