To all the Khamzat haters; who is going to save you from the reign of Khamzat?

Khamzat whole act is very annoying I think right now he would struggle against the elite fighters at both WW and MW. I just don’t see him becoming champion right now maybe in a few more years if he continues to evolve as a fighter.

khazmat vs LESNAR!!!!

Okay but seriously:

1. colby vs hazmat - no brainer.
2. costa vs hazmat - no brainer.

Gives him a chance to regain his fan base as both colby and costa are equally hated.

Lol @ These Cornball threads. Trolls used to be good. At least d1wrestler tries. This shit is straight ass.

No way khamzat is ragdolling adesanya, dude may be lean but he is strong as a long boney ox. He would beat khamzat to a pulp.

Reactions: JKS
I don't hate Khazmat I hate the bandwagon fans that have crowned him GOAT before he's even earned a title shot.

Damn, it's almost as bad as when Houston Alexander was the next big thing...

There's alot of very tough fights at WW and MW. But I would to see Khamzat as a champion.

Shavkat-Rakhmonov.jpg

Reactions: HHJ
To all the Khamzat haters; who is going to save you from the reign of Khamzat?
Khamzat himself by not making 170 and getting his ass kicked at 185 by the likes of Jared Cannonier and Kelvin Gastellum

Khamzat himself by not making 170 and getting his ass kicked at 185 by the likes of Jared Cannonier and Kelvin Gastellum
Didn't even think of Gastellum, could be fun but where the fuck is he anyway? Been over a year since he fought.

''and he will reign until he's 39 until father time defeats him.''
We will see tons of new monsters in the UFC for the next 10 years

Two things are guaranteed to happen in the near future.

1. Khamzat becomes a double division champ.

2. Sherdoggers will still insist he "hasn't beaten anybody" and is ducking people.

Didn't even think of Gastellum, could be fun but where the fuck is he anyway? Been over a year since he fought.
he's been coming off an injury from the springtime, still doing physical therapy. I think he could beat Khamzat, he has a way of spoiling people's styles

he's been coming off an injury from the springtime, still doing physical therapy. I think he could beat Khamzat, he has a way of spoiling people's styles

On any given night Gastellum can give the best a hard time. He might give Khamzat trouble, he's short and super wide which is tough to grapple against. His style is also really awkward and combined with big power.

I'd watch, but Khamzat wouldn't take that fight. Kelvin is like 1 - 4 in his last 5.

Back