To who ever recommended Bone Tomahawk to me, Thank you

Great movie. Read this. Its by the writer/director:

51Rj58GG%2BlL._SX341_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is even more violent and disturbing. Hes defnitely a talent to watch. Apparently Ridley Scott is doing the film adaptation with the same creative team as The Martian.
I'm ordering this later. I needed another book, thanks for the recommendation.

An older guy who works in my office likes westerns. I just told him to watch this but didn't tell him any details....I think he'll be surprised.

I liked it. Was a different Western and the creepy factor was great. Really enjoyed Matthew Fox's portrayal of the gunslinging gentleman.

Well I enjoyed that movie so much I pretended I never saw it and watched it again the next night with the wife. Fantastic performances by the cast, I didn’t even know that was Richard Jenkins until I paused it and the cast popped up on the screen

Yeah great movie. Watched it few months ago. Was pretty surprised. Interesting take on the classic Cowboys vs Indians story.

I can see why some wouldn't like it. I personally really enjoyed it.

There’s a reason you came to me, directly, for a movie recommendation; and it’s because of great picks like this. That is why I, and I alone, say unto you: You’re welcome.

I enjoy a lot of different westerns and love horror flicks, I felt this movie fell flat in a lot of different ways. Had a few good moments, but overall was pretty meh

I wouldn't call it horrible. But I don't see how so many people on here were rating it 10/10 (no exaggeration use the search function). Now I know everyone has different tastes and ratings are subjective, but it's really some weird anomaly/phenomenon on this site when it comes to this movie.

Most likely giving it extra points because it's low budget and indy or something. Godamn hipsters.

I have no idea why there is so much love for this movie. Not horrible, but definitely not anything I would ever recommend.

Maybe 6/10 IMO.

Boring as fuck film.

I enjoy a lot of different westerns and love horror flicks, I felt this movie fell flat in a lot of different ways. Had a few good moments, but overall was pretty meh

I have no idea why there is so much love for this movie. Not horrible, but definitely not anything I would ever recommend.

Maybe 6/10 IMO.

I really think we witnessed the sort of hipster phenomenon of people overzealously agreeing with each other when it comes to "underground" or under the radar things like 'Bone Tomahawk' because it makes them feel like part of an exclusive club. Posters were giving it 10/10 after 10/10 lol smh. I can understand an 8.5 but so many people rating it as a perfect movie kind of speaks on that hive mentality.

I really think we witnessed the sort of hipster phenomenon of people overzealously agreeing with each other when it comes to "underground" or under the radar things like 'Bone Tomahawk' because it makes them feel like part of an exclusive club. Posters were giving it 10/10 after 10/10 lol smh. I can understand an 8.5 but so many people rating it as a perfect movie kind of speaks on that hive mentality.

Or maybe, crazy as it sounds, different people have different opinions on things.

Half the people on this site gave The Agengers movie 10/10. Seems farcical to me, but I ain’t going to belittle their intelligence because of it.

You like something I don’t? Fucking hipster.

This and Brawl in a cell block 99 are extremely overrated on here.

Or maybe, crazy as it sounds, different people have different opinions on things.

Half the people on this site gave The Agengers movie 10/10. Seems farcical to me, but I ain’t going to belittle their intelligence because of it.

You like something I don’t? Fucking hipster.

Nah, you're just a fucking hipster bro.

Such a small movie, it didn't even make a million boxoffice. I went to the cinema to watch the movie and it was really good.

Great flick so far. Has one of my favorite native characters from Longmire is in it. Thanks :)
I'm thinking this may be a coded confirmation of murder. Perhaps carried out with a bone tomahawk.

Back