Todd Duffee

I agree.

Ben Rothwell is built for bare knuckle.
Similar to how Mike Perry excels under that rule set. Ben is enormous, he has a HUGE neck which is ideal for absorbing blows and staying conscious, he hits hard, has long reach and does fold/quit.

Duffy, and maybe he has addressed this in the many years since I have seen him fight, LOOKS the part, but got into the fight game late and had some holes in his striking defense that have cost him and maybe continue to do so.

Agree with the Perry comparison. I wouldn't pick Rothwell against any top 25 heavyweight in mma at this point, but there's only a few I'd pick to beat him in bare knuckle. (Aspinall, Pavlovich, Ngannou, and Lewis)

Duffee is such a what if HW. Don't know what happened besides medical issues, but dude seems to have the worst luck. He was a huge prospect and probably would've made it pretty far if he got enough KO's in a row if he stayed healthy. Must have been pretty serious to sit out so much of his prime. Crazy he's still only 38, he technically still could go on a run. I take it he was dropped from his UFC contract. Crazy how all his fights in UFC ended in KO's, besides the NC.

He has a bad chin, he never would have reached the top of the division even without his injury issues.

Duffee is such a what if HW. Don't know what happened besides medical issues, but dude seems to have the worst luck. He was a huge prospect and probably would've made it pretty far if he got enough KO's in a row if he stayed healthy. Must have been pretty serious to sit out so much of his prime. Crazy he's still only 38, he technically still could go on a run. I take it he was dropped from his UFC contract. Crazy how all his fights in UFC ended in KO's, besides the NC.

I'm sure he didn't have great luck but he was never gonna be at the elite level. He lost every step-up he got. He was an ok fighter, never great. Nothing wrong with that.

Todd took one of the hardest punches I've ever seen landed in MMA. Thrown by Mir no less..

todd-duffee-club.gif

Is he hurting for cash? This is not smart on his part. Ben is gonna fuck him up.

The other guy (Ben Rothwell?) may be a Sherdog white belt

Todd Duffee is not even a Sherdogger. He lurks on Sherdog as evidenced by him not logged in

todduffe_crop_north.jpg
That burrito looks good. Back in the day when chipotle was good

Didn't he make his long awaited UFC return a few years ago only to get hit in the nuts and have the fight end in an NC right when it started? I guess that was it for the UFC return, damn lol.

Rothwell is going to smoke him. Duffee was a sherdogger at one point tho so I'll be rooting for him.
Yeah Duffee has the look of a superhero but not much else vs top level heavyweights, Ben is going to put him to sleep within a round guaranteed. Guess he needs money?

im going with big ben. the odds are not in duffees favor at all.
I agree, although Duffee is 4 years younger and has been in fewer fights and wars than Rothwell. Duffee had a lot of potential (as much as Big Ben IMO), but wasn't the same after his first KO loss. Early on he looked like a sprawl-n-brawl, real-life Rock 'em Bop 'em fighter made in the lab. Then Russow happened. Then he flew to Japan on like 3 days notice to fight fully roided, prime Ubereem (not a smart no-notice fight). He was never the same after that.

Duffie is a pretty big boy. He looks small compared to that guy.
Yeah, I forgot how big Ben is. He always wanted to fight Travis Browne...that would've been a fun one with a couple of monsters. So would Rothwell-Bigfoot, at least before Bigfoot became an obvious CTE case.

I was like this HHH version of Todd Duff compare to Randy Orton version he should continue this fashion style for certain fam 🤼🥊

Ben Rothwell have strong #PowerSlap esque waist tho maybe he will secure KO #Victory given Duff his an history.

Back