Social Tolerance for relationship and tolerance for friendship, business relationship and family member

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Throughout my career of being a father, brother, son, boyfriend, husband,friend , and an employee of many different companies,
my impression is that we men are usually having the tolerance ladder set to a higher value for our wifes and girlfriends than for the rest of the people in our lives.
Why ?
aZ7bdo6_700b.jpg

Because you don't get to choose your family members and you don't have to live with members of your family past 18? Weird question. The edibles smackin a little too hard or what?

Throughout my career of being a father, brother, son, boyfriend, husband,friend , and an employee of many different companies,
my impression is that we men are usually having the tolerance ladder set to a higher value for our wifes and girlfriends than for the rest of the people in our lives.
Why ?
aZ7bdo6_700b.jpg
Yeah I had to draw a line in one of my relationships. Told her unless you're my mother or grandmother I'm not going to tolerate you talking like that.

Why ?
aZ7bdo6_700b.jpg

Ye, I have found the same. These days I just start swaingin' as soon as they open they mouth

I have a higher tolerance for my mom because she is getting old and she has done more for me than my wife. My wife has done a lot for me too, but it's pretty hard to trump giving birth and raising me.

It's a bit of a dichotomy because the people we have higher tolerance for are usually the ones we take out more frustration on.

Well I certainly used to put up with a hell of a lot more bullshit from them back when I did most of my thinking with my dick.

Now? ...not so much.

I'm very pragmatic in the workplace and at home, I don't like to stir shit up. This helps in the workplace because i generally don't let small stuff get to me, some of my colleagues get way too worked up about little things.

Much higher tolerance for random girls you do sex without relationship, they can get away with almost everything as long we know in need of free boobs we can call that number

With serious relationship high tolerance but also high standards, so we tolerate even more shit within the line but not much beyond

Random sex girl win the thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back