Locked AEW CXVI Neck Strong Awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
She made up for it with that gut wrench into the barb wire. That was beautiful

Wonder what ran long, they got an 8 minute over run on a 3 hour show and still had to cut Takeshita's jobber squash match.

Wonder what ran long, they got an 8 minute over run on a 3 hour show and still had to cut Takeshita's jobber squash match.
I wonder if the Swerve opening segment went long. There was some weird pacing at the start waiting for the whole Bucks/Christian thing.

AEW going to war with Oklahoma

Boomer sooner!
oklahoma.jpg

Oh dear, this week's Dynamite. Bookended by good stuff, but a chore of a show.

Opening was great. This run has been the best thing the Bucks have done in AEW by far. Crazy what happens when they actually put effort in.

No major problem with Swerve vs Christian. Yeah rankings, but they clearly don't care about them this time around. What I don't like is Swerve losing his edge. The humble, "aw shucks", fighting champion bullshit needs to go.

Cope vs Buddy went on for an eternity. I could not believe how long this was. Completely killed the momentum of the show. And all to build to a match with Black at the ppv I presume. Fuck.

Joe mercifully squashed that Private Party geek. Good stuff.

Skye Blue with harsh words for Stokely!

Chuck Taylor will never wrestle again. Leave the memories alone...

Jericho and Shibata started chopping each other and I went for a piss. They were still chopping when I came back. Garbage. Jericho looks like a saggy clown in the trunks.

Willow and Stokely were great in the back. Thankfully no Mercedes interruption. They managed to avoid that trope.

Claudio vs Brian Cage happened. It thankfully only went about 10 minutes.

Mariah vs Deeb was fine. By a mile, my favourite match on the show.

Kenny/Elite segment was good. Again, my doubts about Jack remain. There is still a bunch of potential. Also, Okada's suit game >>> Kenny's.

Just read that Collision/Rampage from Saturday started with 1.5 million viewers after the big lead in from the NBA playoffs only to finish the night at 235k

That's hard times
I mean they averaged a good amount……

Oh dear, this week's Dynamite. Bookended by good stuff, but a chore of a show.

Opening was great. This run has been the best thing the Bucks have done in AEW by far. Crazy what happens when they actually put effort in.

No major problem with Swerve vs Christian. Yeah rankings, but they clearly don't care about them this time around. What I don't like is Swerve losing his edge. The humble, "aw shucks", fighting champion bullshit needs to go.

Cope vs Buddy went on for an eternity. I could not believe how long this was. Completely killed the momentum of the show. And all to build to a match with Black at the ppv I presume. Fuck.

Joe mercifully squashed that Private Party geek. Good stuff.

Skye Blue with harsh words for Stokely!

Chuck Taylor will never wrestle again. Leave the memories alone...

Jericho and Shibata started chopping each other and I went for a piss. They were still chopping when I came back. Garbage. Jericho looks like a saggy clown in the trunks.

Willow and Stokely were great in the back. Thankfully no Mercedes interruption. They managed to avoid that trope.

Claudio vs Brian Cage happened. It thankfully only went about 10 minutes.

Mariah vs Deeb was fine. By a mile, my favourite match on the show.

Kenny/Elite segment was good. Again, my doubts about Jack remain. There is still a bunch of potential. Also, Okada's suit game >>> Kenny's.
The rah rah happy to be here style face promos seem to be the go to lately which is a problem. Mox and Kenny Omega are usually the only ones that can fully pull them off consistently.

I wonder if they are actually going to have Perry feud with anyone soon, FTR and Bucks seem back on a path, Okada and Omega, Perry just randomly runs in but has no direction for himself as far as an opponent.

What match for Will Ospreay would you like to see most at All In from these options.

Samoa Joe
PAC
Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back