News Tom Aspinall confirms he is fighting on the Manchester PPV this summer

Who is his opponent?

• Total voters
It's most definitely going to be Blaydes. I hope my boy Blaydes can get the W but it's going to be a tough task..

Curtis Blaydes finally got a ts.

Man took the long route to get there but finally.

Why?

Blaydes has a win against Aspinall already so why would Blaydes need to win more against a guy he already beat.
Hard disagree here. Blaydes' "win" over Tom was from a lame knee injury 15 seconds into the first on Tom's part (as I'm sure you already know), and Blaydes was KOd stiff two fights ago. Meanwhile, aside from the lame knee injury, Tom is on a ten fight winning streak and just KOd with ease the guy who just (t)KOd Blaydes.

Manchester PPV, awesome! Wonder what time it'll start, or have they announced it already?
Yes, nice! . . . but I'm so used to staying up until God-knows-when-AM for virtually every UFC ppv that I don't know what I'll do with that time. Do I just. . . .stare at the ceiling until 7am or something?

They haven't announced the start time yet, I think it will be early for North American viewers though. I think the UFC 286: Edwards vs Usman 3 main card started by like 3PM EST.

Yeah that would be 8pm here, which, in fairness, isn't bad. Means a late-ish finish, around midnight or possibly after with a title fight, but not much to complain about!

Yes, nice! . . . but I'm so used to staying up until God-knows-when-AM for virtually every UFC ppv that I don't know what I'll do with that time. Do I just. . . .stare at the ceiling until 7am or something?

I'm with you - fights will be wrapped up before 1 am :eek:

It’ll be pereira and they’ll make it a PPV card for uk

GLIjCq2XIAE_nLq

Aspinall can be a nice co-main for GOATlal's war against Leon

Let's match-make dat UFC Manchester:

UFC Interim Heavyweight Championship: Tom Aspinall (c) vs Curtis Blaydes (most likely scenario IMO)
UFC Welterweight Championship: Leon Edwards (c) vs Belal Muhammad II (can't deny Belal forever, and gives Edwards a good chance to win at home)
Lightweight: Paddy Pimblett vs Bobby Green
Flyweight: Muhammad Mokaev vs Kai Kara France
Welterweight: Gunnar Nelson vs Sam Patterson

Women's Strawweight: Molly McCann vs Cheyanne Vlismas
Middleweight: Christian Leroy Duncan vs Nursulton Ruziboev
Bantamweight: Farid Basharat vs Miles Johns
Featherweight: Nathaniel Wood vs Ricardo Ramos

Women's Flyweight: Casey O'Neill vs Miranda Maverick
Bantamweight: Caolan Loughran vs Carlos Vera

Hard disagree here. Blaydes' "win" over Tom was from a lame knee injury 15 seconds into the first on Tom's part (as I'm sure you already know), and Blaydes was KOd stiff two fights ago. Meanwhile, aside from the lame knee injury, Tom is on a ten fight winning streak and just KOd with ease the guy who just (t)KOd Blaydes.

Blaydes beat him and the loss is a TKO and that is a legit loss on Aspinalls record regardless if Blaydes has been playing in the marching band or wrestling sharks afterward. You can call it whatever you wish but it is a legit loss. The injury looked like it was from the exchange and that is the fight game. My assertion is that Blaydes does not need more fights when he already beat Aspinall. Aspinall has not avenged that loss so why would Blaydes, an opponent who bettered Aspinall need more fights to fight a guy who lost to him. This shouudl be a fight Aspinall is pushing for rather than shying away from it.

Aspinall should have already reran that fight to see if he can actually beat Blaydes this time around.

Last edited:
Blades. Tom be looking to do better this time. He was getting lit up

Back