TOMB RAIDER Reboot (49% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen TOMB RAIDER (2018), how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills Mugatu style in this thread. If I read through this thread and had no idea who Alicia Vikander was, I'd think she was homely. Some ridiculous standards in here. She's a beautiful woman.
Check out EX MACHINA. Cough.

p.s. Shado Priest - you gotta show me some pictures to see the different batman's you're describing. I'm thinking they can't be so different as to have completely different physical attributes, but I await your pictures. Change in costume is a different thing all together.

Just ask yourself this: Did Michael Keaton have the muscles that Christian Bale did?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills Mugatu style in this thread. If I read through this thread and had no idea who Alicia Vikander was, I'd think she was homely. Some ridiculous standards in here. She's a beautiful woman.
She is beautiful... and I get they de-hyper-sexualized Lara in the game reboot.

BUT... even reboot game Lara still has a shapely butt and tits. Vikander has a fucking pancake butt I could play ping pong off of by myself. And it's pretty obvious they are following the reboot the game did.

Just ask yourself this: Did Michael Keaton have the muscles that Christian Bale did?

Gotta agree man- Keats is like 5'9 on a good day and not physically imposing. Bale was 6 ft 190 and Affleck is a beast like 6'2 and f'n huge in BvS.

That said, they were all awesome in the role for different reasons. And that's an iconic character to the extent that you would expect a lot more scrutiny as to how the character is depicted/represented.

This shit is gonna bomb worse than an ISIS VIED.

yup she is very pretty and looks like the current Lara in the current games.

LMAO

Who is she in the new game? Is it the original'z daughter?

That would make sense. I don't get it otherwize.
the last two games are prequels when Lara was still young and starting her tomb raiding. The games I find actually better then Uncharted. They are basically doing this with the movie.

yup she is very pretty and looks like the current Lara in the current games.

9/10 looking face but her body is a fridge

No curves
No hips
No tits
No ass

GqZbHqv.jpg

Except current Lara in the games has tits and ass.

This actress has no ass. Needs to squat more.

Current game Lara Croft has about as much in the tit department as Vikander. Neither have very much.

tomb_raider_2013-wide.jpg

e7b51eff58da91215884e8.56224548_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_2387502_1490718833.jpg

I'm more focused on the ass and hips. Actress has the lower body of like a 12 year old boy.

She could be curvier, sure.

But I still think she's attractive and I think she is very close to looking like the current Lara from the games, for better or worse.

From what I can tell, she also seems to have the physicality and athleticism to do the character justice in that regard.

She could be curvier, sure.

But I still think she's attractive and I think she is very close to looking like the current Lara from the games, for better or worse.

From what I can tell, she also seems to have the physicality and athleticism to do the character justice in that regard.
I mean I'll watch the movie most likely. Here's hoping it's better than that abomination that was Assassin's Creed.

Did you see the original film with Angie? If so, what did you think about it?
I was like... in middle school/high school so I loved them because, well, Angie in basically full body skin tight suit so... duh I liked them. That scene of her in the bikini on the waverunner.... fffuuuuu

Watching them now though... popcorn flick but not very good popcorn flicks. I honestly enjoy watching the ridiculousness of Expendables 1, 2, 3 over the older Angie Tomb Raider flicks.

I was like... in middle school/high school so I loved them because, well, Angie in basically full body skin tight suit so... duh I liked them. That scene of her in the bikini on the waverunner.... fffuuuuu

Watching them now though... popcorn flick but not very good popcorn flicks. I honestly enjoy watching the ridiculousness of Expendables 1, 2, 3 over the older Angie Tomb Raider flicks.

Interesting. I went in the opposite direction.

I remember seeing the first one when it came out and being very disappointed. Then I revisited it recently and had a lot of fun with it.

The sequel's a piece of shit though.

Trailer wasn't terrible. She's too skinny, but what can you do. Jolie is older now and skinny herself.

I'll wait for some reviews, and not from people who will just give it a positive score because it's starring a woman.

Interesting. I went in the opposite direction.

I remember seeing the first one when it came out and being very disappointed. Then I revisited it recently and had a lot of fun with it.

The sequel's a piece of shit though.
Let's pretend the sequel doesn't exist.

I think I enjoyed it so much when I was younger because I grew up watching nothing but Indiana Jones flicks.

Back