Tomi Lahren BTFO by German Journalist

A Trump supporter contradicted themselves? Just like daddy.

Except even that isn't true.

" Lahren’s Russian immigrant great-great-grandfather, Constantin Dietrich, was indicted by a federal grand jury in North Dakota in 1917 for forging his naturalization papers."
<{anton}>

She is an anchor baby then. Deport.

On Saturday Lahren was on Fox's Watters’ World defending anti-immigration policies of the tRUmp admin

Well a German Journalist/genealogist btfo'd her pretty hard

<Bottle.gif>

Hold on, so her grandmother still spoke German??? You mean she didn't forget how to speak German after she stepped into the United States?????

OH man, game over man, game over.

There was a video of her supporting leftist views before she came up with her current schtik

Oh, damn, it is like she changed her mind??? People can do that??? WTF??? Is this real life?

Shit, Hillary did it how many times and she didn't even change sides ffs!!!

I want SCIENCE back!!!

Hold on, so her grandmother still spoke German??? You mean she didn't forget how to speak German after she stepped into the United States?????

More like, when the census official asked them what language they spoke they chose German, not English.

If you care about any of this I suggest logging offline permanently.

Banking on fear / hysteria of the right probably makes her a good living

O2dYjRe.jpg

Is here any other argument based on nothing you want to have?

If a nun had balls she’d be a preacher
It's interesting that census paperwork which refutes your position qualifies as nothing, but your own speculation should count for something.

Oh, damn, it is like she changed her mind??? People can do that??? WTF??? Is this real life?

Shit, Hillary did it how many times and she didn't even change sides ffs!!!

I want SCIENCE back!!!

Butt Hillary works for everything huh?

It's interesting that census paperwork which refutes your position qualifies as nothing, but your own speculation should count for something.
It’s interesting this has no bearing on your life but yet the butthurt courses through you enough to care what some Twitter queen has to say but the census doesn’t disprove anything, was over 100 years ago, she’s clearly speaks English fine, and has assimilated well enough to have a show that offends you. No go away or I shall taunt you a second time

It’s interesting this has no bearing on your life but yet the butthurt courses through you enough to care what some Twitter queen has to say but the census doesn’t disprove anything, was over 100 years ago, she’s clearly speaks English fine, and has assimilated well enough to have a show that offends you. No go away or I shall taunt you a second time
I like how you've posted in here more times than I have, yet I'm the one who is butthurt.

Look a you ignorantly white knighting for the chick, why do you care so much?

It’s a shit thread bitching about some nobody. I’m making fun of you.
You aren't doing a good job. If you don't care, why were you the first response in the thread?

My grandpa crossed the street while the traffic lights were red, does that mean that I should just keep my mouth shut when somebody commits a similar offense?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Americans#World_War_I_anti-German_sentiment

This is a good study in how Germans became one of the most "Americanized" groups in American history.

The Justice Department prepared a list of all German aliens, counting approximately 480,000 of them, more than 4,000 of whom were imprisoned in 1917–18. The allegations included spying for Germany, or endorsing the German war effort.[78] Thousands were forced to buy war bonds to show their loyalty.[79] The Red Cross barred individuals with German last names from joining in fear of sabotage. One person was killed by a mob; in Collinsville, Illinois, German-born Robert Prager was dragged from jail as a suspected spy and lynched.[80] A Minnesota minister was tarred and feathered when he was overheard praying in German with a dying woman.[81]

In Chicago, Frederick Stock temporarily stepped down as conductor of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra until he finalized his naturalization papers. Orchestras replaced music by German composer Wagner with French composer Berlioz. In Cincinnati, the public library was asked to withdraw all German books from its shelves.[82] German-named streets were renamed. The town, Berlin, Michigan, was changed to Marne, Michigan (honoring those who fought in the Battle of Marne). In Iowa, in the 1918 Babel Proclamation, the governor prohibited all foreign languages in schools and public places. Nebraska banned instruction in any language except English, but the U.S. Supreme Courtruled the ban illegal in 1923 (Meyer v. Nebraska).[83] The response of German Americans to these tactics was often to "Americanize" names (e.g., Schmidt to Smith, Müller to Miller) and limit the use of the German language in public places, especially churches.[84]

It ain't pretty but it works.

You aren't doing a good job. If you don't care, why were you the first response in the thread?
Let’s play your game out here. Can you tell me which welfare benefits Her relatives got?

This is top five things nobody gives a shit about

They sure owned her. Prove that any of those people spoke no English for one, for two she clearly speaks English so kind of moot. 1895? This gotcha shit has gotta stop but let me play along

Zomg
Drumpf
Russia
Maga

idk. i think its pretty funny. a rabid nativist has a recent immigration history? i like it.

They could be writing that the same way I put no for languages I’m not fluent in but am conversational. Prove otherwise. I’d say no on Spanish for instance

lolololol

for someone who claims to not give a shit about this, you sure are grasping like hell for potential outs.

Tomi Lahren is a terrible person.
One of the most obnoxious bitches of all time.

Back