Tomorrow you will see the FEAR in Khabibs eyes

Some threads should be resurrected once a week!

All jokes aside, the only other time Ive ever seen a fighter so scared in the cage like Conor was, was Brock vs Reem. Brock looked terrified.

He was soooooo afraid lol. Try not to make retarded threads in the future.

Conor03.gif

@Gladiator24 must be the glasses dude and gray windbreaker on the right of that gif. He needs his own emoji.

Seen Aldo fans suddenly dissapear after the fight, seen Alvarez fans suddenly dissapear.

So are Khabib fans different, do you guys promise to come on here a day after the fight and be gracious in defeat? That's all I ask, is be gracious in defeat.

Why don't you respond in this thread...?

Dude Conor seemed like the scared one during the fight fuck you talking about

There's a reason he stayed on that bus rather than coming out to confront goat Conor.

Tomorrow you are going to see the fear in Khabibs eyes it will be too obvious to miss it.

When goat Conor is looking and staring into your eyes a millimetre away, there's nothing more scary than that.

EDIT: TOLD YOU, PURE FEAR FROM KHABIB

Pardon the Conor Slogan, but who the fuck is that guy? lol

Had to be a troll, because I doubt a retard of his level could use a computer

All jokes aside, the only other time Ive ever seen a fighter so scared in the cage like Conor was, was Brock vs Reem. Brock looked terrified.

Yeah and the only two in boxing that looked so frightened was Michael Spinks and Frank Bruno when they fought Tyson.

I don't think we'll see fear, honestly I think we'll see happiness. Khabib has been looking for a way out of this game for a long time now, and Conor is going to give it to him.

There are too many good posts in this thread to respond to.

Back