Media Tony Ferguson hints upcoming fight news...

Why are there deluisonal retards on this site still pretending Khabib is even going to be legally eligable to fight over the next 6-8 months?

Tony ever only held a fake belt he never won it from Conor, and he lost to Micheal Johnson.

Khabib is undefeated, undisputed, better resume, better record, better fighter.

Tony is a pullout merchant.

100818-khabib-taunts-conor-mcgregor-1.jpg
Why wouldn't you want Khabib to fight Tony in the next 6-8 months if he's some unbeatable force lol? Your logic makes no sense, essentially what you're saying is let Khabib duck Tony and never fight him because he'll win anyway. Ok, can't wait till your overrated bum gets destroyed.

Tony's life is going to suck when he retires and everything hurts.

Complete random question that has nothing to do with the thread.... What happened to that louis bolanchio or whatever his name was. The guy with the popcorn av.
He says that he is in and out of jail. Maybe he's back in.

Why wouldn't you want Khabib to fight Tony in the next 6-8 months if he's some unbeatable force lol? Your logic makes no sense, essentially what you're saying is let Khabib duck Tony and never fight him because he'll win anyway. Ok, can't wait till your overrated bum gets destroyed.
It has nothing to do with "want", moron.

He is ineligable to fight.

"Soon is relative". Maybe he means it as in few weeks from now LMAO.

Otherwise Poirier makes sense but I'm not sure how much Tony would make with that fight.

Nate probably nets Tony a marginally bigger payday.

IDK...anything but Khabib is a letdown.

Of course, but that’s not gonna happen for awhile.
Dude prolly wants to stay active and make some cheddar.
I think if it’s the next 3 months, porier is most likely the guy.

Complete random question that has nothing to do with the thread.... What happened to that louis bolanchio or whatever his name was. The guy with the popcorn av.

He is recovering from a hair transplant procedure.

Whatever it is, Tony is whole head above Khabib in the LW GOAT status simply by being such a badass taking all comers and not whining about a low pay here and there.
He sure took on that MJ challenge and didn't complain about the pay...

Tony gonna butcher and disfigure everyone in his way to the belt

Of course, but that’s not gonna happen for awhile.
Dude prolly wants to stay active and make some cheddar.
I think if it’s the next 3 months, porier is most likely the guy.

Yeah hard to argue with that.

I really hope its Tony vs Khabib

He sure took on that MJ challenge and didn't complain about the pay...

Yeah..because signing to fight for a certain amount and then having them try to get him to agree to fight for less than that counts against him.

Whining about pay is refusing to sign a bout agreement or going to the media to bitch about your contract. It's not agreeing to an amount, having your employer then tell you days before the fight they need you to fight someone else for less money, and then you tell them F off. I'm hoping you understand the difference between whining about pay what Tony did, which is simply not making the idiotic choice to allow himself to get bent over.

You seem to forget that when Tony got injured, Khabib took every replacement they had available multiple times within one fight week. When Khabib got injured, Tony refused to fight Michael Johnson.

Lol and he was roasted!

Well.played

Lol and he was roasted!

Well.played

Except Tony didn't refuse to fight MJ. He refused to take a pay cut on a few days notice (which anyone with a brain would do).

So you are congratulating that guy for making up fairy tales.

In addition, Khabib didn't "get injured". He messed up his weight cut and tried to cut too much too late and his body started shutting down.

Back