Media Tony Ferguson on a podcast for the first time

So, Rampage, Tony, and numerous other fighters live in Vegas? Or where is this podcast taking place?
Not sure if someone else responded. It's somewhere in Orange County California, close to where Rampage lives.

Not listening to him. It's like listening to Mike Tyson.
Mike Tyson is articulate, an intellectual and a philosopher. Not sure what point you were attempting to make. Tyson ad Tony, there's zero correlation in how they speak, unless you have never seriously heard that part of Mike Tyson and are judging off soundbites and interviews he had during his fight career when he was snorting pounds of coke.

add Tito and Rockhold to the mix and you get a real meeting of the minds

Man Rampage can be funny sometimes, but I saw parts of the podcast they did with Craig Jones. Craig Jones makes dumb jokes as well but usually there is a little bit of intellect or "advanced" humor behind it. He was just sitting there saying nothing while Rampage, Rockhold and the host were making horrendous jokes like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Tony is actually (and only) "reaping what he has sown."

An absolute douchebag, with marginal talent, yeah also with a lot of tenacity, in the end Tony "was never really that good." Seriously.

Tony's douchebaggery + tenacity were > than his actual talent and athleticism ...

In older age, with his talent + athleticism on the wane, his is now just a douchebag with the tenacity (+ lack of awareness) to keep losing forever.

Sad in some ways, absolutely well-deserved in others.

Fighters need to realize that it's okay to be humble and sincere, rather than an insane egomaniac.

You are a total kook.

Rampage is made for podcasts. I'm happy Tony is happy. He's a cool and funny dude

In a next couple of fights: Timmy "el cucuy" Ferguson

Timmy.jpg

"He built an igloo"

<Dany07>

Fucking lost it when I read that. Holy shit, that tickled me in a way I wasn't expecting.

Tony still thinks that Kbabib was scared of him and pulled out one time because he was shook....I love Tony <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Moves><Moves>

I bet your ass thst Khabib respected and still respects Tony. People are all quick to forget what a beast Tony was. He even had Gaethje out, but for the bell and the beating he took thereafter finished his career.

I bet your ass thst Khabib respected and still respects Tony. People are all quick to forget what a beast Tony was. He even had Gaethje out, but for the bell and the beating he took thereafter finished his career.
Of course he did. He said he is a good fighter, but stupid person. Tony was a stud, he just didn't match up good with Khabib.

add Tito and Rockhold to the mix and you get a real meeting of the minds
Tito was born dumb and got worse from fighting. I'm wondering if its the same for Luke?

Back