Tony Ferguson ruined his career

I think he's done. Even World class athletes don't recover to their best after an LCL injury. It was a good run though, hope he recovers soon , he's still the most one of the most entertaining fighter to watch.

Some guys are never right after tearing knee apart. The UFC needs Connor Bad right now.

This sucks for Tony, also because Dana apparently doesn't want to reschedule this bout. So if Khabib has the title, that means no title shot for Tony as long as Khabib has the belt. He basically has to wait for Khabib to move up if he wants to fight for the LW strap. If he himself wants to move up to welterweight and Khabib is a success there, his path is blocked again. Really sucks and I feel gutted for him but this is how things go unfortunately sometimes in sports.

Don't believe it. Tony will get his title shot. And even Tony will make sure of that. Khabib would want to do it as well, he's the one who first wanted to face Tony way back in 2016-2017 when they offered him Aldo and others.

Don't believe it. Tony will get his title shot. And even Tony will make sure of that. Khabib would want to do it as well, he's the one who first wanted to face Tony way back in 2016-2017 when they offered him Aldo and others.

Oh I'm sure the fighters want the fight but I am 50/50 on whether Dana will try it another time. I'm pretty sure he's fucking pissed at Tony, even though injuries are a part of a game. Maybe he'll wait for it and pull this matchup out when he needs to make a big splash down the line.

He will likely need one win or come back straight into a title shot. He’ll be fine.
I wouldn't bet on him coming back straight into a title shot. this division moves somewhat fast. There's dustin, Justin and Eddie Up at the top. Not to mention Edson and Kevin Lee. If tony falls 2 fights behind these guys he'll be at the back of the line. He'll have to fight atleast 1, but maybe 2 depending on the landscape.

I'm no doctor but an LCL, i think this is a somewhat severe injury. One of his two doctors says he may require surgery for it. That's for sure over 6 months out. possibly a year with rehab.

I don't think we're seeing him in 2018.

just wait for them to announce that it was all a joke for April Fools
It's over. Give it up man. I woke this morning hoping for the best, but this is the truth.

Now he’ll have plenty of time to think of more crimgey shyt to say. Couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

Bye bye tony
I hate to say it, but i do agree. I really didn't like that he was slamming khabib for pulling out of fights for this and that reason. Shit happens, I'm sure he knows that now.

Yeah i feel for the guy.

When you're at the very top, there's such a small window of opportunity..

Looks like his window has closed..

Interim champ is a pretty great achievement though.

Never was a fan, but this sucks, hope he comes back strong.

Dana better get him some of those good stem cells. Disappointed it’s off but happy Holloway stepped up like a boss.
Is good for sport and is good for the children.

We had very similar threads about Kbabib less than a year ago. Just have to see what happens in the division while he's gone.

I wouldn't be surprised if he never beat another top 10 opponent. This was his shot and it took a LONG time to get it. I think the wind is out of his sails. He will come back a shell of his former self.

He probably tried to show the studio his metal poll kicking ablities.

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><36>

This fight,

Booked 4 times, cancelled 4 times

Back