News Tony Tweets: “It’s Time To Give The Fans What They Want”, Bout to come soon?

Who you got?

• Total voters
giphy.gif
1046945164.jpg.0.jpg

This fight will be official when the ref says "fight!"

Probably the most stoked I’ve ever been for a fight....... but for the love of god Dana pay Justin Gaethje to stay ready! We need a backup plan if shit goes haywire!

inb4 someone gets hurt

In almost 5 years the fight was blown off 4 times. I only believe it if they really walk to the cage.
Until then, I will not continue to deal with it.

upload_2019-11-26_19-23-54.png

Fer shure this is a b.b....beast of a fight, a hunned tercent, we're in the money era and the fans wanna see Khabib vs Floyd or Cawlner. Hey Dana... Y'blogbuster dawlg.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-26_19-25-58.png
    upload_2019-11-26_19-25-58.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
In almost 5 years the fight was blown off 4 times. I only believe it if they really walk to the cage.
Until then, I will not continue to deal with it.
You have to let yourself get excited. They will stack this card to the fucking jones. It’s MSG, it’s got potential to be the biggest non-Conor fight to ever happen. You gotta just enjoy it and hope nothing goes wrong

Yea 5 months away.... cool means nothing maybe been fights another time next year to maybe

You have to let yourself get excited. They will stack this card to the fucking jones. It’s MSG, it’s got potential to be the biggest non-Conor fight to ever happen. You gotta just enjoy it and hope nothing goes wrong

Yeah, totally agree. What's the point of not allowing yourself to get excited? So you can pretend you aren't crushed if something does go wrong? That never works anyway. Might as well enjoy the buildup and hope it happens. If somehow shit goes sideways AGAIN, you're gonna be just as disappointed deep down anyway.

I for one am going to spend the next 5 months being completely amped.

I hope pray to Just Bleed God that no one gets injured. Especially on April Fools Day.

and no irrelevant McDouche in sight.... Awesome!!!!

Back