TOOL $%^$ing TOOL

fromTheAshes KoSkater

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I tried to resist....

Maynards just such a pretentious dick sometimes. Does anyone know the name TOOL is meant to bag on the fans who then wear shirts proclaiming theyselves "tools" like your a tool bro.

So,after Maynards crappyover-priced wine,the fact he makes vague statements and then bags on fans for asking about the album release and he even bagged on the Bieber just for being a fan and the fact the new album is selling for $80 I really wanted to hate on the new CD but man is it good.

This is not to mention the horribly annoying side-project Puscifer which attempts to be a 'comedy band' and the 20 years it took TOOL to finally go digital.

Danny Careys drumming is off the hook, Maynards got an amazing voice and the guitar work while simpleish is really cool and w one of the best drummers in metal it fits like a fat girl at a buffet.

Last edited:
So TS takes offense to everything Tool does and stands for when having to do with their fans...

Yet proudly admits to being a TOOL...

Hmmmmm, okay.

Tool has perhaps the worst fan base in music history.
Even worse than Widespread Panic or Phish? I don't think those folks shower or bathe. I think there are national weather alerts when they tour during the summer and the hippies infest metropolitan areas

I hope saying 'Tool sucks' isn't like the Primus thing where saying it actually means you like the band, because tool really does fucking suck

I tried to resist....

Maynards just such a pretentious dick sometimes. Does anyone know the name TOOL is meant to bag on the fans who then wear shirts proclaiming theyselves "tools" like your a tool bro.

So,after Maynards crappyover-priced wine,the fact he makes vague statements and then bags on fans for asking about the album release and he even bagged on the Bieber just for being a fan and the fact the new album is selling for $80 I really wanted to hate on the new CD but man is it good.

This is not to mention the horribly annoying side-project Puscifer which attempts to be a 'comedy band' and the 20 years it took TOOL to finally go digital.

Danny Careys drumming is off the hook, Maynards got an amazing voice and the guitar work while simpleish is really cool and w one of the best drummers in metal it fits like a fat girl at a buffet.

Is the new album ready? I only heard the first release Fear Innoculum which I thought was mediocre at best.

Tool's 'ight.

They're the epitome of, "well, half of the album is okay". Never cared enough to learn about the band's philosophy, but Maynard does seem like a pretentious try hard every time I hear about him in headlines; then again, he's an artist, so he probably wouldn't be doing it right if he wasn't.

Tool's 'ight.

They're the epitome of, "well, half of the album is okay". Never cared enough to learn about the band's philosophy, but Maynard does seem like a pretentious try hard every time I hear about him in headlines; then again, he's an artist, so he probably wouldn't be doing it right if he wasn't.

Maynard is an insufferable weiny who needs to get his ass kicked.

He's good at what he does, though. But I can't imagine his bandmates actually enjoying his company. Danny, Adam and Justin seem like really cool guys and they are responsible for like 90% of the music. Maynard just throws vocals on top of everything and bobs and weaves on the stage pretending to have sex with himself.

I love that band though

Maynard is an insufferable weiny who needs to get his ass kicked.

He's good at what he does, though. But I can't imagine his bandmates actually enjoying his company. Danny, Adam and Justin seem like really cool guys and they are responsible for like 90% of the music. Maynard just throws vocals on top of everything and bobs and weaves on the stage pretending to have sex with himself.

I love that band though

the new Joker costume is pretty cringe

chicago-open-air-19-bobbyt72_1_orig.jpg

Back