Media Top 3 Lies About Ian Machado According to Layla Machado

A little confusing though since she went by Anna-Lee and just says her family name is Machado in Brazil. I'm sure it is her family name in Brazil but she seems to have gone by her British name Anna-Lee until she married Garry and decided to switch it to Machado+Garry.
She was a TV personality. Layla Anna-Lee was her stage name.

Here's the clip... This chick talks enormous amounts of shit.

She is trying to make money off Garry.

Garry is a moron. but the dude is a very good fighter. Hopefully he gets the Colbi fight or gets fed to MVP

She is trying to make money off Garry.
She married him and gave him a healthy son. She is his manager and she built a team around him. When she met him he was a nobody fighting in the minor leagues and she was already established. Now he is a UFC contender.

She has put in a ton of work for Ian Garry. It's not like she's sitting around eating bonbons and living off his effort. His success is her full-time job.

I thought she was wrong about the parasitical nature of the press. The way she frames it, the press "rides the coattails" of do-ers like her husband or herself. But the relationship between celebrities and the press isn't parasitical it's symbiotic. It's the press writing stories about McGarry Machado (or is it Machado Garry?) which even brings him to wider public attention in the first place.

She can complain about inaccuracies in stories, but to slag off the entire profession is misguided IMO.
I mean, pre/post-Reagan media arguments aside, that's not entirely what she was calling out. She mentioned a clickbait artist on YouTube who thrives off of misinformation.

I feel like bringing it back up just makes it worse. Also it comes off like he cried and got her to fight the bullies for him.

My god this woman talks like she is English nobility or something LOL, what a fucking muffin.

Ian and her belong together, both unbearable narcissists, the day Ian gets sent to the shadow realm along with her look of horror when it happens will be glorious.
I thought she was brazillian or something. Did not expect her to have a brittish accent.

I thought she was brazillian or something. Did not expect her to have a brittish accent.
She was born in London. Her father was English and her mother is Brazilian. She was raised by her mother which is why her name is Machado.

We'll that settles it folks, she's clearly telling the truth.

She didn’t address number 2 at all, just basically denied it for a second and leaned away from it by talking shit. At least address where it came from

She didn’t address number 2 at all, just basically denied it for a second and leaned away from it by talking shit. At least address where it came from
That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Why would you believe that her ex lives with them? Does that sound plausible to you?

That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Why would you believe that her ex lives with them? Does that sound plausible to you?
If someone is going to post a video to dispel lies or rumors they need more than ‘that’s a lie, people suck for lying’

I opened that video hoping she would address her ex being Ian’s current nutritionist situation but she made sure to shy away from that, all I took from this video was her dressed scantily clad posting a narcissistic monologue

The mma community doesn’t just jump on anyone, Conor tried this on Dustin’s wife and no one bit. Layla is bringing this on herself and making it worse

Back