Media Top 3 Lies About Ian Machado According to Layla Machado

Ian Machado’s wife took to social media to discuss the top 3 lies about her husband. What a sweet wife coming to her husbands’s rescue from all the meanies.

Here are the 3 biggest lies about Ian Machado according to his wife:
  • Lie No. 1 “Ian took his wife’s ex-husband’s surname.”
  • Lie No. 2: “His wife’s ex lives with them.”
  • Lie No. 3: “Ian is a cuck.”
full article: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ian-machado-garry-wife-layla-201511246.html

Link of Layla from article:

i used to feel kind of bad for her but she seems to love the attention.

I remember reading an article about why Liddell painted his toenails. A fighter being a cuck is more interesting than that.
don't get the hate for it. so the dude is chill with you banging his wife? why would you hate him for it? seems cringey to kink shame

Paulo Costa's girlfriend isn't being called a whore and attacked on social media, is she? She also doesn't speak English and doesn't have sherdoggers sharing her posts here, does she? She does in fact post regularly and posts about Costa. It's just in Brazilian and you've never paid attention to it. Lol at calling a public figure defending themselves on their own Instagram account "interfering in the fighter's career". So you'd prefer women to stay silent and take abuse, even if they are famous?
Paulo's girlfriend handles herself in a very classy way as a manager. She doesn't insert herself in the mud slinging of other fighters. You can manage a fighter without being in the spotlight with them.

Don't play the feminism card on me. LOL i can't believe you are going this doofy route.

Paulo's girlfriend handles herself in a very classy way as a manager. She doesn't insert herself in the mud slinging of other fighters. You can manage a fighter without being in the spotlight with them.

Don't play the feminism card on me. LOL i can't believe you are going this doofy route.
You say this as if you have a single clue about what she posts on her Instagram.

LOL it's posted on his instagram too. What a goofy.

She posts about Costa all the time, it's just in Brazilian. And no one's talking shit about her or calling her a whore so it's not getting posted here. There's really no difference between what Garry and Costa's respective other are doing other than Layla being more famous.

She posts about Costa all the time, it's just in Brazilian. And no one's talking shit about her or calling her a whore so it's not getting posted here. There's really no difference between what Garry and Costa's respective other are doing other than Layla being more famous.
Do you even believe what you are writing? You have one person promoting her fighter and trying to promote her own career in managing other fighters.

On the other hand you have another manager who directly inserts herself into drama. She even posts her replies to the opponent on her husband's page. One of the pinned posts is for an STD testing app. I can't even make this up. Go ahead though. Keep trying to tell me she is just doing the same thing as the other managers.Opera Snapshot_2024-03-22_164708_www.instagram.com.pngOpera Snapshot_2024-03-22_164812_www.instagram.com.png

Honestly, she needs to shut the fuck up, not because she is a woman but because its fucking lame that a grown man needs his partner to speak up for him.

Here's the clip... This chick talks enormous amounts of shit.

Look, I love calling GarryCuckchado and everything, and yeh, that video was long-winded, but nothing she said there was bullshit.

Machado is her maiden name, there's no proof that the ex husband ever lived with them, and by definition Ian isn't a cuck.

She's right about guys like Sean and Youtube MMA guys being dumb and lazy and just doing things for clicks with no fact checking.

Sean saw some clickbaiter say some shit about her writing a book about being a WAG and took it seriously. Dude made it out like she wrote some serious tome on the subject, when it was just some 11 page satire crap lol.

Ian Garry somehow turns his name into Ian Machado Garry but magically that isn't taking his wife's ex's name... Where did Machado come from then?

OK where does her ex, who Ian hired, live? How often is the ex at Ian's house?

Ian is a cuck, his past the wall wife made a video in a bikini top to come to his honor.

Don't believe her lies
His wife’s exs name is Richard Cullen. She was born Layla Machado and changed it to Layla Anna-Lee for her job as a presenter, then changed it back to Machado and added Garry

Attention whore.

MMA clickbaiters on YT, Sean, and dumbo MMA fans make a massive deal about a silly satire book she wrote years ago, start making up easily refuted lies about her, and Garry, but she's an attention whore for coming out and disputing all this nonsense?

It's the clickbaiters and Sean that are the attention whores. Morons jumped on this crap for no reason at all and with no proof of anything. Sean just wanted some more instagram material for this dumb character he plays.

Say one thing for Strickland, it's that he's an attention whore.

Do you even believe what you are writing? You have one person promoting her fighter and trying to promote her own career in managing other fighters.

On the other hand you have another manager who directly inserts herself into drama. She even posts her replies to the opponent on her husband's page. One of the pinned posts is for an STD testing app. I can't even make this up. Go ahead though. Keep trying to tell me she is just doing the same thing as the other managers.View attachment 1035846View attachment 1035847

As has been pointed out to you repeatedly, she's a public figure who was famous long before she met Ian Garry. She has her own career and social media following as a television presenter. Of course she's promoting her career on her social media. That's what it's for.

What exactly is your issue with her using her own social media to promote an STD app? You realize she was paid to promote that as an influencer right? You sound either dumb or sexist.

His wife’s exs name is Richard Cullen. She was born Layla Machado and changed it to Layla Anna-Lee for her job as a presenter, then changed it back to Machado and added Garry
changing your name 4 times seems like a massive red flag

Aren't all three of those alleged lies basically the same thing? Or at least closely related?

Here's a non-lie: Ian's wife is biologically old enough to be his mother!

Back