Top King World Series 2014 Buakaw, Kehl, Nagbe, Kulebin...

Did Aekpracha completely outclass that guy or did he put up a fight?

Did Aekpracha completely outclass that guy or did he put up a fight?

Aikpracha fight video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVB2qPTXbjU

I always feel bad when i see Aikpracha under KB rules,he is just fit too much better under MT rules,he is not a bad kickboxer for sure,but he lacks a lot in boxing defense,Muay Thai just put him in a much more confortable stance about it,he is a good kickboxers but he cant develop too much to kickboxing like Sitthichai,Yod and Kaew.

I really dont think a guy like Dzianis Zuev(who is a good fighter,but not that thing),would knock him out under FTR,Marat probably would knock him out again if they fought in FTR this time,but Dzianis no.

The Russian guy didn't look bad, but Aikpracha eventually smothered him him with his pressure.

Last edited:
I keep saying Thongchai is improving step by step. Looking beastly considering his age:

[YT]watch?v=_VfdM2uZI_4[/YT]

I keep saying Thongchai is improving step by step. Looking beastly considering his age:

[YT]watch?v=_VfdM2uZI_4[/YT]

Nah, it just appears that way because he's fighting in garbage land (160+ pounds). :)

And that "youngster" stuff goes out the window when a fighter turns 18. It's not like he's 16 anymore.

Nah, it just appears that way because he's fighting in garbage land (160+ pounds). :)

And that "youngster" stuff goes out the window when a fighter turns 18. It's not like he's 16 anymore.

Yeah true but I still think hes got huge potential. At the moment hes kinda drifting under the radar because of his style but I think in his recent fights you can see the little changes. He might just surprise us one day or not who knows.

Next TK in Vientiane, Laos on the 20th of this month.

were did you see this? I was told it was on the 28th in another tk and kunlun combined show that buakaw is fighting on 2 weeks ago

Their fb.

yYnty7s.jpg

Is Yodpayak the same fighter who used to fight as Yodpayak Kaoklaigym? Also was it Top King that was doing 3 round MT fights? Hopefully these are 5 round fights.

Is Yodpayak the same fighter who used to fight as Yodpayak Kaoklaigym? Also was it Top King that was doing 3 round MT fights? Hopefully these are 5 round fights.

no it's payak from sherdog

I guess kunlun and TK are not co-producing this one?there no K logo...
the card is tot different from the original TK6 philippines so plans have def changed.

also...
KUNLUN FIGHT 31 Bangkok sept 28th.
andy souwer is confirmed.

KUNLUN FIGHT 31 Bangkok sept 28th.
andy souwer is confirmed.

Got any link for this news?
I'm a little behind on my China news and didn't see any info on this at a quick glance.

Nevermind. Kunlun news spreading over different sites and accounts more and more by the day.

So should be Souwer and Sitthichai on the event.

yes he has moved to sittsongpeenong now. 3 round fights for top king shows

Back