Top UFC Knockout Upsets

My personal top 3 are 1.) Silva-Weidman 2.) GSP-Serra 3.) Cro-Cop Gonzaga

yfv9g.gif

I think GSP vs Serra will stay up there for a good while.

Lauzon vs Pulver was a pretty insane debut.

He got a title shot by winning a TV show. Then KO'd the most dominant champion ever. A real rocky story

I don't think I've seen anything more incredible than Gonzaga's head kick still. I still can't believe that actually happened.

I think GSP vs Serra will stay up there for a good while.

Lauzon vs Pulver was a pretty insane debut.

Months later Lauzon was a contestant on TUF while Pulver was the opposing coach! LOL

To his credit Lauzon did not seem to let it go to his head (at least what they showed) and was respectable.

My Top 5
Reem vs. Big Foot
Reem vs. Browne
Machida vs. Shogun II
Anderson vs. Weidman I
Duffee vs. Russow aka THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL!

Not to be Captain Technical Pants over here, but shouldn't the list "Top 10 Knockout Upsets in UFC History" contain all knockouts? Love it, or hate it, GSP has never been knocked out inside the octagon. And yes, I am biased, but it is a fact.

1. Silva/Weidman
2. Serra/GSP
3. Gonzaga/CroCop
after that its a roll of the dice

Dat web-page...

Couldn't even find the ad to mute it, terribly formatted(huge margins, aligned left, no tabbing new paragraphs), typos in the "breakdowns".

Not a bad list, but everything around it was awful.

I'm assuming you wrote this TS, and I appreciate the effort; just trying to offer a little CC.

My personal top 3 are 1.) Silva-Weidman 2.) GSP-Serra 3.) Cro-Cop Gonzaga

1- Cro Cop vs Gonzaga -nothing comes close. :(
2- GSP vs Serra
3- Anderson Silva vs Weidman (not as shocking, since many were giving Chris a chance. Not so with the others)

Non-UFC
Fedor losing to Werdum...

Back