Topuria just retired emmett

infinite666

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After 3 loses in a row and beatdown like this and being 38 i think that he should retire

Emmett is too much of a warrior to retire. He's going to have a horrible retirement story, and it'll happen when his chin is gone with lots of KOs.

This is only his 2nd loss in a row and he showed a ton of a heart and was competitive til the end and made Topuria panic wrestle. You should retire

I think OP considers the Kattar win a robbery.

I also like to say that Jones won the HW title after two losses in a row.
Which is true.

mmadecisions website agrees with us.

This is only his 2nd loss in a row and he showed a ton of a heart and was competitive til the end. You should retire

That wasn’t competitive at all. Emett got fucking butchered, looked like a little kid out there.

I don’t know about retire but he needs to change his style. Spamming the overhand right over and over like I do on UFC 4 on PlayStation can only get you so far(admittedly has got Emmitt pretty far).

This is only his 2nd loss in a row and he showed a ton of a heart and was competitive til the end and made Topuria panic wrestle. You should retire

50-42

"Made Topuira panic wrestle" <Lmaoo>

Ilia had mercy on Emmett in the 5th. Didn't want to kill the man.

Emmett sleeps most featherweights tonight, the issue is Topuria is really really good. Emmett is still a solid top 10 guy

Yeah that was brutal. You can’t count on one punch KO against someone as sharp is Illia. Outclassed him everywhere.

You don't see many people with the toughness and spirit like Emmett. Feel bad he got his ass kicked but respect on him never giving up.

Back