Topuria looked like he'd seen the Angel of Death when they cut the camera to him.

BullyKutta

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Topuria's not short on confidence, but when Max called him out, Topuria looked several shades paler. All the color had drained from his face.

I've never seen a more scared look on the face of a fighter. He knows that version of Holloway is coming to collect souls.

He was definitely shook.

I mean, Gaethje is a certified killer.

Max made him look like a total amateur, then capped it off by flatlining him with 1 second left.

Holloway's got 'Tyson' levels of intimidation factor going now. The man simply doesn't give a fuck. Will take you apart technically. Will also turn it into a nasty phone-booth fight if the mood strikes him.

I'm never 1 of those who buys into "he looks shook at the weigh-in" type, but Top legit looked shook. I think he doesn't wanna face Max
What must have been intimidating is that the things that people talk about Topuria, i.e. great power in his hands and heavy kicks, are things that Justin is also known for.

And Max was piecing up Justin for the majority of the fight.

Leave it to Sherbetas and their bandwagon riding… this is the same dude who got skunked 3-0 by Volk and had his face rearranged by Poirier twice.

Topuria is king of FW, which is why Max is fighting for a “runner up” prop belt lol.

Back