Topuria looked unfazed during Max's call out

It seems that the idea that "Topuria is scared" has already been taken by the people. Topic - the topic is opened and the same thing is written. Don't, those people who raised this idea too much - after the battle, they will go back to Topuria. Or they will say that Max's weight has changed and he can't bear it. The thing is, it's all because of Max's name. He already has a long history and Topuria is writing everything in front of us right now, now his history is being born.

He literally said he wants Max next. Sherdoggers need to get real psychology degree instead of saying nonsense about handsome chad like Illia.
it has no sense. That opinion is not only written here, it is spread almost everywhere that "Topuria" was afraid. Perhaps Ilya should never grow a beard again and always smile in front of the camera, so that some people do not misunderstand something.

looked more annoyed than scared, annoyed that Max got a moment like this, to me it was more like" so what ?i could this too"
and it put a dent into his whole "i aint giving title shots to anybody in the division" plan, because now Max is kind of undeniable if he want to fight for the title

Can't recall the last time I actually commented outloud about a fighter looking worried, but I certainly did when he popped up on the screen.

I kinda wrote it off as maybe he was struggling to understand what was said, as I'm sure he feels confident, but initially I definitely thought "he looks worried".

ooh another armchair psychology thread

it's hard judging stuff. rampage looked scared at the weigh ins and even did the nervous gulp thing (you''ll see it in the video).

maxresdefault.jpg

then jones looked like a scared mouse in the fight faceoff then beat jackson so what's it all really mean?

maxresdefault.jpg

Why would he be shook? Because Max poked some bar brawler's eyes out and then KOd in him the last second in a throwdown?

Lol no.

Topuria has KOd better than both of those bums fighting over a novelty belt.
Damon Jackson, Jai Herbert (who dropped him), and Volk coming off a KO at short notice?

Holloway wiped out a 155'er who is known for being incredibly durable.

Why would he be shook? Because Max poked some bar brawler's eyes out and then KOd in him the last second in a throwdown?

Lol no.

Topuria has KOd better than both of those bums fighting over a novelty belt.
He has a single good KO in Volk who was coming off a violent KO in the division above. Max beat and Ko'd the number 1 contender at LW in Gaethje. Ilia survived the first round and then KO'
d Herbert who is 2-4 (1) in the UFC. Ilia tried 155 and then went straight back to 145 after realising he was going to struggle up there. Even the UFC didn't back Ilia to beat Max, they avoided him like the plague. I won't say Ilia was scared, but he realised that Max isn't a push over when they fought. Ilia knows that he got lucky with catching Volk after the Islam fight. Seeing Max stand with Gaethje, who is one of the hardest hitters at LW and then finish him late is Ilia's worst nightmare. He knows Max will come for 25 mins and can finish him at anytime.

Volk is better than Gaethje and what Ilia did to Volk was more impressive than what Max did to Justin

You know whats funny? When ilia dominates max people will say max had hard weight cut bcs he gained weight for LW or some other shit like they did after volk fight ilias haters always will find reason but after ilia defends his belt few times they all will become his fans but toxic ones
Oh man the excuses and the crying will be monumental when Max is unconscious on the mat.

He was speechless and shocked when the ko hapened. He can act tough a play the weird shit talking game he plays but facial expressions in the moment dont lie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back