Media Topuria vs. Holloway Opening Odds are in

Makes sense, Holloway can win sure but Topuria isn't going to make as many mistakes as Gaethje did all night. Also he's got his wrestling game he can go to if Max gives him troubles on the feet.

Very good fight. Would be fun as hell to watch.

I think if Max keeps his great movement and doesn't get caught against the cage, he could win this.

If Topuria traps him, than Max is in all kinds of danger.

Fun fight, want to see it!

Islam bullies Max I think.

Topuria? Might be the one to catch Max but damn Holloway looks outstanding when is not fighting Volkanovski or Poirier.

I think if Max keeps his great movement and doesn't get caught against the cage, he could win this.

I wish Max would wait for the Conor vs Chandler fight. I think Conor would want a crack at the BMF belt with Max holding it. Max would get paid and then he could choose what real belt to go after.

I wish Max would wait for the Conor vs Chandler fight. I think Conor would want a crack at the BMF belt with Max holding it. Max would get paid and then he could choose what real belt to go after.
Yeah I wouldn't mind watching that. I think Max pieces him up at this stage of where they both are, but it would be a fun, just bang scrap.

Absolutely fair odds. Holloway does struggle a bit with smaller guys like Volk and Edgar at times, although there's also a world where he pressures Ilia into a decision loss. Worth a punt against Ilia, but I don't really give him any chance against Islam

LOL @ assuming Conor beats Chandler.

When a skilled fighter with a great chin meets a fighter with a great punch, the skilled fighter with a great chin usually wins.

Makes sense, Holloway can win sure but Topuria isn't going to make as many mistakes as Gaethje did all night. Also he's got his wrestling game he can go to if Max gives him troubles on the feet.

Gaethje's striking has always been overrated. He's all power and not a lot of IQ. He's off balance most of the time after he throws and Max made him pay for it everytime.

Topuria is a different animal. Dude is the opposite of Gaethje. He's always on balance and always in position to land damaging shots. I mean who lands like that on Volk?

Can't wait for this fight. Both guys are coming off incredible wins. I'm leaning slightly towards Ilia but obviously can see Max winning

Back