Social Toy Collectors Thread

peter-parker-superior-suit_marvel_gallery_65ccf996c829f.jpg

peter-parker-superior-suit_marvel_scale_65ce35beb5454.jpg

Hot Toys just needs to stop it now. I got a mortgage!

Seems Amazon has pre-order for comic hardcovers of DC Marvel Amalgam and DC versus Marvel. Kinda expensive at $160+. I think it said X-Men vs Teen Titans is included, as well as old Superman vs Spider-Man or something like that. Maybe last time I spent that much on book was college textbook.

Seems Amazon has pre-order for comic hardcovers of DC Marvel Amalgam and DC versus Marvel. Kinda expensive at $160+. I think it said X-Men vs Teen Titans is included, as well as old Superman vs Spider-Man or something like that. Maybe last time I spent that much on book was college textbook.
You'd probably get more use out of these.

Out of the recent McF DC Batman, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, I kinda want to buy the Aquaman, but the heads don't look right. Interesting that they now seem to have alternate heads and hands. Even the Hal Jordan face seems different from the two pack version that looks more like movie costume.

Also, seems first Hot Wheels Transformers will be Premium not Basic and only one from the listing I saw I could tell was Bumblebee VW. No idea who the others will be.

MES3J0I_o.jpg

Finally got Mecha-Mikey in!

MES3J0J_o.jpg

Manga Spawn is HUGE! I'm a sucker for cloth on action figures!

MES3J0F_o.jpg

MES3J0H_o.jpg

Can't remember when I bought this one, but you've got to have some hair on your @$$ if you want to bring your lunch into the office with this! :)

Last edited:
Marvel Legends livestream Tues 11am ET.

I heard on a Star Wars podcast a bunch of Hasbro people got shifted around and one undesirable Star Wars guy moved to Nerf.

Back