Traditional "Martial Arts" Appreciation Thread - (NO DISCUSSION)

martial art skills of this level are only obtained once one has truly mastered their chi

martial art skills of this level are only obtained once one has truly mastered their chi

Maybe one day the moo tai gods will bless your shins to destroy continents. I have spoken to those gods, and I can see of all the gweilo, you have special innate talent for the craft. I am willing to pass on the knowledge the gods have taught me to you for 10 easy installments of $599.99 USD

Maybe one day the moo tai gods will bless your shins to destroy continents. I have spoken to those gods, and I can see of all the gweilo, you have special innate talent for the craft. I am willing to pass on the knowledge the gods have taught me to you for 10 easy installments of $599.99 USD

image.png

Best thing I ever watched.

it actually was pretty cool, i prefer to see insanely unrealistic action scenes like that, rather than most of the choreographed fight scenes in movies, as they are so unrealistic, they might as well be shooting fireballs etc. such as in the clip i posted.

If we're talking movies now, I always loved this scene:

Worlds Fastest Punches - Grandmaster William Cheung - Traditional Wing Chun kung Fu

Trapping vs Multiple Punches

Bruce Lee Seattle Seminar Trapping Rare Footage Taky Kimura

Some of those are ridiculous though. For instance:
-Line n°8, the 7th from the left. Is that a flying headbutt to the stomach like Honda in Street Fighter 2?
-Or line n°5, the 2nd one from the right, dropping the entire body into an elbow to the thigh? Really?

Back