Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
<36>
If this isn't proof the trans shit is a mental illness, nothing is

Every single thing about it is mental illness.

Nothing is more mentally ill than thinking you're trapped in someone else's body. It's on par with schizophrenia and should be treated as such.

Nothing is more mentally ill than thinking you're trapped in someone else's body. It's on par with schizophrenia and should be treated as such.
Well in that case it is being treated as schizophrenia because they do fuck all for those who aren't a danger to themselves

<36>
If this isn't proof the trans shit is a mental illness, nothing is
He's a 10, bro. And if you aren't sexually attracted to him then.... well I hate to say it but ....you must just be some kind of bigot. I'm tired of beautiful trans folk like this guy not getting laid because of you and your societal biases.

I think its more along the lines of anorexia.

It certainly has the same level of social contagion that eating disorders used to have, it's no shock that experts are seeing huge increases in the number of teen girls who all start identifying as 'trans' at the same time as their friendship circle.

It's social hysteria.

Naah. People's bodies go through different stages of leanness and appetites change. People get sick and throw up. Can get fat, skinny and everything in between due to all sorts of real events.

People don't ever go through a stage in their life when they're a different sex. The Rachel Dolezals of the world are more firmly rooted in reality than trans folks.

I thought that was Frankie Grande. Looks very similar.
images

That dude's moment of fame didn't last long

That dude's moment of fame didn't last long
Didn’t know he was ever remotely famous. I’ve played an online game together with him and his husband Hale a handful of times. Showed him a cover my kid did of one of his sisters songs. Hale said I was cute. :)

Not gonna lie, it would be hilarious if Father Time remains undefeated and 44 year old Jake Shields loses to a tranny

You're right, father time is undefeated, but Jake's challenger is 5'2" and usually fights at 125. So we're not even talking about a UFC-tier quality female flyweight, fighting 6'0 & probably 200-pounds Jake Shields.

Back