Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
double

Last edited:
Honestly, I've had it with these people. Take your Kool aid and hot dog and fuck off, that all he should have to say. Imagine you are at your shitty as Sonic job and you've got to bow down to some crazy dude in a dress.

Yeah, these people have zero goodwill from me anymore. I used to feel a bit sorry for them, now I just can't stand them.

Its a complete nonsense movement with weird people getting a jolly by forcing people to be uncomfortable. Its never been anything more.

They want other people to suffer the same level of discomfort they suffer from. They can't force you to be trans, but they can try to force you to partake in their fantasy to make you as uncomfortable as possible.

Honestly, I've had it with these people. Take your Kool aid and hot dog and fuck off, that all he should have to say. Imagine you are at your shitty ass Sonic job and you've got to bow down to some crazy dude in a dress.

This is where the stare comes in. You don't argue or even talk to them you just stare at them. Why try to explain or talk to a mental ill person they have no sense of reason.

Why are rich/ celebrity kids overwhelmingly repressing the LBGTQ

I thought that was Frankie Grande. Looks very similar.
images

5'2" is even small for a woman but it's a ridiculous height for a man. It seems kinda common with the trans community, why do so many small women want to be tiny men?

I feel bad for the ones who are legitimately messed up in the head about it.

Living life as a short, feminine, weak, vague version of a man with female sex organs is not going to go very well for them. If it's attention they're seeking, they're going to be in for a real treat when they realize that the world basically completely ignores the existence of men when out in public. No more doors opening or conversations struck up. Straight women will have nothing to do with them. Lesbian women will be attracted to women that look like women. 99.9% of all the liberals campaigning for them to be trans will want nothing to do with them in a romantic relationship either. It will be a very sad and difficult existence to go that route. I do not envy that life at all.

Honestly, I've had it with these people. Take your Kool aid and hot dog and fuck off, that all he should have to say. Imagine you are at your shitty ass Sonic job and you've got to bow down to some crazy dude in a dress.

It's the dichotomy of them not wanting their gender presumed and then it asking the poor guy "what would you assume my gender to be"

Back