Social Transwomsn vs Muslim Spa, a Canadian Lawsuit

In America the answer is obvious and that's because the WoT has soured the relationship. My dad who is a Sunni Muslim was a registered Republican before and even voted for GWB but after his first term he became a registered independent and hasn't voted GOP since.

Don't know how much that applies to Canadia though.

Yeah exactly, the GOP's marketing really pushes many minorities who are socially conservatives, like Muslims and Hispanic immigrants, into the Democrat's arms
Yeah sorry. I should have specified in Canada.

Bill C-16 was designed to muzzle conservative oppostion to Liberal open borders immigration policy and criminalize resistance to Islamic culture and values.

It was never sincere in it's authors claims to be intended to curb racism and bigotry.

If it was meant to legally curb trans bigotry, the Muslim woman should capitulate, no?

H6Ct5ph.jpg

Legit lol...

Such an accurate break down.

If it was meant to legally curb trans bigotry, the Muslim woman should capitulate, no?

O I was confused there for a second, I thought you were speaking of the other bill. Yes Bill C-16 was the pronoun abomination.

Yes under B-16 the muslim is compelled to treat the trans female as a true female and pretend she believes every bit of it.

Yeah sorry. I should have specified in Canada.
Usually its a failure in marketing on the part of the party so I'd bet that's the case in Canadia too. The Conservative party can't just expect everyone who shares some of their values to flock to them, they have to try to entice them and maybe the leftists in Canadia have done a better job of that.

But another more fundamental reason is that while Islam is a socially conservative religion, it also highly values the redistribution of wealth. In Islam the poor and destitute have a God given claim to the wealth of the community so for a person's wealth to be halal it has to be "purified" through almsgiving. That mentality is something that aligns them more with the left than the right on many policies.

<LikeReally5>

That bill only applies to white people.

<{Heymansnicker}>

At least they still have the outdoors.

In all honesty, I don't like making this about race, Canada's culture is not like the US in that regard, we're still living pretty harmoniously, but I can sense the tide changing and it bothers me quite a bit. I don't want racial animus like that of the US in this country.

You'll have to excuse @bref

He's a progressive and really struggling with reality.

I have a feeling I ruined his day.

wat. Your posts have about as much substance as a ripskater post or Jaden Smith tweet. They're easy to skim by.

Case in point:

Just admit progress is a complete failure and ruins society.

You seem completely unaware of what the term 'progress' means.

wat. Your posts have about as much substance as a ripskater post or Jaden Smith tweet. They're easy to skim by.

Case in point:

At least ripskater had good vibes.

At least they still have the outdoors.

In all honesty, I don't like making this about race, Canada's culture is not like the US in that regard, we're still living pretty harmoniously, but I can sense the tide changing and it bothers me quite a bit. I don't want racial animus like that of the US in this country.

Doesn't matter what we want. Race and oppression is everything in Canada now.

The Muslims know this.
KOH-ShieldDVD1.jpg

This is a superfight right here.

I wish it were, but unfortunately, the complaint is against the non-muslim owner (the muslim woman was an employee). The court's are probably going to side with the trans-women. Not necessarily because trans > muslims in the Oppression Olympics, but because they'll argue that the non-muslim owner should have had someone on staff willing to accommodate but didn't.

Case in point:

Nah you got fucked up by my thread. It's obvious.

We all know what progress means and our society is progressing down the toilet.

Last edited:
I wish it were, but unfortunately, the complaint is against the non-muslim owner (the muslim woman was an employee). The court's are probably going to side with the trans-women. Not necessarily because trans > muslims in the Oppression Olympics, but because they'll argue that the non-muslim owner should have had someone on staff willing to accommodate but didn't.

john-lackey.gif

This just went from a 1mill PPV buys headliner to a WMMA fight pass prelim with TUFers.

You mean I just put that big bag of popcorn in the microwave oven for nothing? :(

MrW5mUX.gif

Doesn't matter what we want. Race and oppression is everything in Canada now.

The Muslims know this.
KOH-ShieldDVD1.jpg

I agree things are getting worse, more people are embracing identity politics and we're seeing the same type of trends but on a much smaller scale, and not only 'cause we're 10 percent the size as our neighbors, but our history is also different.

I was at my buddy's house the other day, an older working-class guy, and he'd never even heard of Bill C-16. We start talking politics, and he says Wynne is out because she sold Hydro, a no-brainer. Then he says Ford is out because he's anti-union. The only party left is the NDP. Do you think this guy gives a damn about a man trying to get waxed at a spa? He does not.

Anyway, time will tell where we go from here, but I am optimistic. This very lawsuit could be telling, or more than likey, the bill was only ever meant to pander to transfolk.

SJW main event right here

Edit: Fuck! I just read that it was simply a Muslim employee. Yeah, poster was correct that this’ll be ruled against the owner for not forcing a Christian woman to give a massage to a dude with long hair. Exception still exists for the poor Muslim woman who should never been put in that position in the first place

Last edited:
Back