Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

Haha, so many different people get their free shots in on his way out.

I bet he wasn't high on that specific moment.

sean-morley-photo-u5

Stopped watching when they stopped producing great content such as this

The fuck is going in that pic?

<mma4>

If that’s a pro record, why don’t you request a pro handle?

And I’m not a keyboard warrior, so I won’t sit here and shit on your lofty goals because I would never do that in person. Fighters are supposed to believe in their abilities, otherwise, why bother competing? Hell, Ronda thought she could beat Cain “under the right circumstances”.

If you’re indeed Travis Browne caliber or better, I expect to see you in the big show running through ranked HWs someday. And you have a great hairline, so you’ll have a lot of support here.

Good luck man.

I do like Travis Browne even tho he was acted like a piece of shit at one point...kudos to him...btw weve all done reprehensible things, but our character should not be defined by our darkest moments. so give the man a break. besides I dont know the story but lots of times women assault the men first

for someone who doesn't know pro wrestling, was Bret Hart a real polarizing wrestler or something? why attack a HOF?

He and Vince didn't get along but most don't either. Some of the other wrestlers didn't like him cause they thought the money he was signing for was too low so it had an impact on how much money they could make. Other than that no, he seemed well liked by most fans and other wrestlers.

I'm disappointed that a "badass" like Becky Lynch did not jumped in and raised a can of whoop ass on the attacker.
I dont like your tone,sir. Becky Lynch is The Man.

wasn't a fan of Hapa until I saw this....

not even a big WWE or Bret Hart fan... but I'm glad that fan got handled.

Why cut the copyright WWE ?

Ridiculousness

Unless if you're a snowflake, I can see.

That virtue signaling crap from the WWE has to stop.
Ill lick any man in here talk a sideways word about Becky Lynch,the peoples champion.

Guess he’s starting to have a hard time accepting the stay at home wife role and needs go to out there to convince people he’s more than that
Why is he out the kitchen?

Funny how it takes a dozen old professional HW WWE stars to subdue one young amateur WW MMA fighter.

Ronda would have said, "Get the hell out of here. This one is mine!"

Funny how it takes a dozen old professional HW WWE stars to subdue one young amateur WW MMA fighter.

Ronda would have said, "Get the hell out of here. This one is mine!"
It took that many because they all were furious at the gall of this attack,dummy

You rubes are eating this shit up.

Holy stupid people, batman.

Back