Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

The guy was arrested by nypd. Reports say his name is zach madsen and hes a 2-1 mma fighter out of nebraska

How'd he manage to get past all of that security in the first place? I guess the last place you'd expect someone to run in is a HOF ceremony, but still.

lol travis brown just traight up assaulted a pro wrestling fan
sad that's the only victory this guy can get

Apparently that idiot is an MMA fighter...at least an amateur one. So Browne's back on a win streak!

The guy was arrested by nypd. Reports say his name is zach madsen and hes a 2-1 mma fighter out of nebraska

If true (not saying you but report)

he makes a WWE reference in his last tweet

this is disgusting
but thank god it wasn't a current/active wrestler , it would make pro wrestling look really bad
although not good that they needed all these wrestlers to beat the guy.

Video of Dash Wilder dropping the punk with one shot

Piece of shit guy for attacking Bret Hart .....but as far as I could tell the guy came in and tackled Hart before getting pummled. This cheap shot was just BLASTING the guy in the face while the guy was dazed and restrained by like 8 security guys. That's assault brother! I don't care what the circumstances that's a piece of trash move to just nail the guy who's already being led out.

Attacking an old man . . . what a winner.

Not a Travis fan but glad he got some licks in on that moron.

Piece of shit guy for attacking Bret Hart .....but as far as I could tell the guy came in and tackled Hart before getting pummled. This cheap shot was just BLASTING the guy in the face while the guy was dazed and restrained by like 8 security guys. That's assault brother! I don't care what the circumstances that's a piece of trash move to just nail the guy who's already being led out.
Sad state of affairs when someone attacks a partially paralyzed stroke survivor and cancer survivor and people wanna make him out to be the victim
Maybe Dash shoulda bought him roses and asked him about his feelings instead

Ud4j11W.jpg

You have to be a special piece of shit to run in on a 50+ year old stroke victim giving a speech about his dead brother.

Man back in the day this rasta retard would have been taken out back and beat with a hose

It was a hat & wig

Attacking an old man is wrong but a bunch of overgrown freaks sucker punching him to play "hero" is even more so.

Sad state of affairs when someone attacks a partially paralyzed stroke survivor and cancer survivor and people wanna make him out to be the victim
Maybe Dash shoulda bought him roses and asked him about his feelings instead

Thats the age we live in. Same people bash cops for being forceful with people who run and resist arrest

Thats the age we live in. Same people bash cops for being forceful with people who run and resist arrest

Some people do that on purpose to get the anti-police crowd riled up too

it clouds up the real issues some Police might have

Attacking an old man is wrong but a bunch of overgrown freaks sucker punching him to play "hero" is even more so.

One party instigated the incident, the other reacted.

One is categorically more at fault than the other. No one is going to shed a tear for this piece of shit

Attacking an old man . . . what a winner.

Not a Travis fan but glad he got some licks in on that moron.

I mean fucking props to him for even getting involved. He didn't have a dog in the fight but still stepped up. Kudos to him

they should have cleared out of the ring and let Travis just drop some 12-6 elbows on his head for a while.

The guy with a leather jacket with HART on it, is Dash Wilder.
As they are walking him out, he gets a great shot in that buckled the guy

Wilder is a huge fab on hart's obviously

sneaky uppercut, nice. he was literally just walking and waiting for the opening.

you're probably trolling but it's in no way a trash move. you want to start an unfair assault then prepare to receive one.

Back