Travis Browne makes in ring debut at WWE HoF (he attacked a crazed fan that jumped a 61 yr old)

Yeah
Natty Neidhart is a wrestler & his daughter.
Everyone was happy she had the moment for her Dad.

intro-1534279259.jpg
Tank Abbott looking good there

I must be getting old/ losing my eyesight.i can barely make out shit in any of these vids

Last edited:
Guy in gold pants was Davey Boy smith Jr. son Harry.
Bret is his uncle & Natty his cousin
He got in a few shots too

Took Big Show to get him off the shithead

Browne is very tall.
He could take a fuckload of roids and be huge. Great for wwe. At least while Werdum doesnt go there.

Dude WTF Brett Hart is old and had serious injury issues.. I think with his neck.. guy had to retire and was unable to bump in his match with Vince 5 years ago.. oh and I am pretty sure he's had a couple of strokes..

Just chucking him down like that could have done serious harm

I agree. I hope they don’t release the attacker’s name, because that’s exactly what these lowlife idiots want - 15 seconds of fame at the expense of others.
Good on him I say. Maybe he will get a WWE contract by pulling a stunt like that. The WWE could make this in to a decent storyline. This guy knows how to make a name for himself.

See my post to the other reply like this. Vigilante justice isn't warranted. Protecting people and neutralizing the threat is. But at what point to you stop. Do you let 10 guys kick his head in ?

That was my reaction also. Neutralize the threat and let the police take care of the rest. Travis throwing down on a prone kid a third his size doesn't make sense to me.

I get that people love this kind of justice but it's a slippery slope.

See my post to the other reply like this. Vigilante justice isn't warranted. Protecting people and neutralizing the threat is. But at what point to you stop. Do you let 10 guys kick his head in ?

Doesn't matter, Browne was throwing pulled WWE strikes so I assume the rest of them were too.

Let the man stand and fight his own battle.

The White Knight Rescue Squad saved his ass but ruined his reputation.

Correcting grammar on an MMA forum? Not exactly reaching for the stars, huh?

Some people learn an advanced skill to feel smart. Others look for grammatical errors on Sherdog.
We don't look for them, we just expose them because you look like fucking idiots when you spell like that. Deserved shaming.

I'm disappointed that a "badass" like Becky Lynch did not jumped in and raised a can of whoop ass on the attacker.

Back