Trucks or Cars?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Trucks are too damn big. Can't really fit in parking stalls and actually open the doors without scratching someone else's paint. Can't stay in between lane divider lines. No margin for error. They're so wide you could probably fit three fat sumo wrestlers in the front.

Subways? lol

pVxaGSZ.gif

Trucks they can do more an don't need roads .

GMC Sierra Denali is my favorite.

Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm getting coffee in the morning, then my car it is. If I'm tailgating at a concert, it's my truck all day. I like sitting up higher in general so I can see more.

I have a 2019 Silverado Trail Boss. I fucking love it!

I have to go to work even if the weather is horrible.
SUV for me.

Trucks if I was going to use one for truck/camping things and had the money to feed that monster. I won't own a money sink of a vehicle without a strong justification and as much as I liked my four wheeling days (however brief they were) I can't justify the expense.

So cars. If/when I ever replace my bulletproof 'yota, it'll probably be with a hybrid. What can I say, I don't like throwing money away.

<28>

Trucks only make sense if you live in rural areas or you use it for work.

If you do a lot of off-road stuff, you're better off with a real body on frame SUV like 4Runner or Wrangler (not the fake crossovers)

I know a lot of guys who had cars and then went to trucks, but it's rare to see someone do the opposite.

I went with trucks. Far more usefull.

If they re-introduced these at the right time they would sell like hot cakes, I think. Stuff is too expensive and money tight these days so now is not the time. But post an older one for sale and guys are all over it in a heartbeat.

They sell them in Australia, and they are called "utes" over there. There was even a high performance version made by a General Motors subsidiary.

Holden HSV Maloo

I daily drove a truck for 18 years and it was awesome. The only negative was trying to park in a crowded parking lot and poor gas mileage.

Back