True or False: Bisping with his belt would duck Gastellum like a plague

Nah, if anything Gastellum is a favorable matchup for Bisping compared to anyone in the top 5. Weidman, Rockhold, Romero, Whittaker are just worse news, he's lucky Moussasi has left the building otherwise it would've been even worse.

Bisping is going to easily beat Gastellum.

I don't get why this guy is so ridiculously underrated.

If I'm wrong I'll post a vid of myself eating a shit sandwich.
Are you being serious?

He'd drag Mike down like Kennedy did, and then tear a limb off.

Jacare via submission in the first two rounds.

Kennedy has much better takedowns than jacare if you ask me.

I'm not going to get into a debate about it, though, I just think jacare would tire himself out trying to get and keep Bisping down. Then Bisping would win the past three rounds. Jacare hasn't aged as well as Bisping has.

It's the exact definition of MMA math.

Care to make it interesting?

Saying you cannot extrapolate how a fighter can perform based on their performances is ridiculous.

Again, MMAth would be Kennedy>Bisping. Not pointing out Bisping was incapable of getting out of the way of old man Dans only weapon, and getting his face rearranged in his "win".

Yes, I'll do a sig bet until UFC 219

Saying you cannot extrapolate how a fighter can perform based on their performances is ridiculous.

Again, MMAth would be Kennedy>Bisping. Not pointing out Bisping was incapable of getting out of the way of old man Dans only weapon, and getting his face rearranged in his "win".

Yes, I'll do a sig bet until UFC 219

A "sig bet"...come on now, we can do better than that.

I purpose that the loser of our bet has to make some sort of humiliating youtube video and put a link to it in his sig for 30 days.

Time to sack up Jawth ;)

False.

Bisping didn't fight anyone in the top 5 because they were all coming off losses. He was more than willing to fight Whittaker, who won the interim belt and established himself as the rightful no.1 contender. But then Whittaker injured himself. Whittaker is a more dangerous opponent than Gastelum.

People shitting on Bisping are ridiculous. The dude has been fighting whoever they throw at him for years now. Not his fault the top 5 were injured or couldn't put two wins together when he was champ.

Lol, we're talking about a guy who got wrecked by Rockhold, and then came off the couch to fight him on two weeks notice just a few months later for the belt.
Really ? Hahaha!
Good fighter HOF but when he had the belt hard to like.

A "sig bet"...come on now, we can do better than that.

I purpose that the loser of our bet has to make some sort of humiliating youtube video and put a link to it in his sig for 30 days.

Time to sack up Jawth ;)

Yeah, I'm not doing anything my elementary school students could possibly see.

My sherdog bets stay in sherdog. I'll go full kit but thats as far as I'll go.

Yeah, I'm not doing anything my elementary school students could possibly see.

My sherdog bets stay in sherdog. I'll go full kit but thats as far as I'll go.

I don't know what "full kit" means?

What I purpose is this...the loser must act out the buffalo bill dicktuck scene from Silence of the Lambs, 'Goodbye Horses' song and all.

Just a minute and a half of pure humiliation.

Don't puss out on me Jawth.

If you're confident take the bet...you can always welch.

I wouldn't...but you can :cool:

Well he ducked the whole top 5, so one extra doesnt hurt

False.

Bisping didn't fight anyone in the top 5 because they were all coming off losses. He was more than willing to fight Whittaker, who won the interim belt and established himself as the rightful no.1 contender. But then Whittaker injured himself. Whittaker is a more dangerous opponent than Gastelum.

People shitting on Bisping are ridiculous. The dude has been fighting whoever they throw at him for years now. Not his fault the top 5 were injured or couldn't put two wins together when he was champ.

Lol, we're talking about a guy who got wrecked by Rockhold, and then came off the couch to fight him on two weeks notice just a few months later for the belt.

Yeah Bisping sure wasn't ducking a healthy, 8 fight win streak Romero when he was persistently calling him out.

Get the fuck outta here. Only reason they were "coming off losses" is because he ducked them for so long they all eventually had to fight each other. And he still never fought any of them, he only wanted GSP and wouldn't fight anyone else long before any of those losses are injuries happened. Your post is a load of bullshit.

I don't know what "full kit" means?

What I purpose is this...the loser must act out the buffalo bill dicktuck scene from Silence of the Lambs, 'Goodbye Horses' song and all.

Just a minute and a half of pure humiliation.

Don't puss out on me Jawth.

If you're confident take the bet...you can always welch.

I wouldn't...but you can :cool:

Full kit is av, location, belt, description, sig...pretty much everything you can edit on sherdog.

I'm not doing youtube. Again, I'm an school teacher. Somebody finds that shit and i at best get a thorough ass chewing.

The division is still terrible Gsp said he must fight Robert but no date or place in his contract was set Gsp is quiet about the Australia fight now who knows how long it's going to take for him to defend everyone is waiting on conor next move
Doesn't matter, GSP and Whittaker are legit and calling either guy a champion is not far fetched. Bisping was a shitstain that backlogged one of the most competitive divisions in mma, it can only be better with him going back to being irrelevant.

I don’t think champion Bisping would have ever fought a guy like gastellum even if he deserved it. If he had beat George’s, I think he would have called out Jesse Taylor.

Thoughts?

It's a good thing Bisping doesn't have balls as big as yours. He wouldn't be able to fit them in his pants

Back