True or False: Everybody juices so Jon Jones is still the goat?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Everybody uses performance enhancement supplements, some people get caught some don't ..would it be a true statement to say that Jones is still the GOAT because everybody juices anyway?

He dominates and destroyed legends with little effort

wrong.
Not everyone juices.
I am glad they are cleaning up the sport.
Even if it is at the cost of top talent.

This logic is flawed. If one fighter in the UFC is completely clean, that render's your whole statement false. Its 99.9999% likely with USADA that atleast ONE fighter is CLEAN. Therefore JBJ isnt the GOAT.

If everyone juices, then why aren't they all getting caught multiple times like Juicehead Jones and Anderoid?

Even if you believe everybody juices then why does Jones keep getting caught and guys like DC and Gus haven't?

Does that mean Jones just has more juice in his system or does that mean other guys are better at cycling?

For all those who think 'not everyone juices', I have an exciting proposition for you involving a Nigerian bank account with $10M. PM me.

Even if you believe everybody juices then why does Jones keep getting caught and guys like DC and Gus haven't?

Does that mean Jones just has more juice in his system or does that mean other guys are better at cycling?
Tell me why hasn't Jon failed every single time he's been tested? Same goes with every other fighter that has tested positive. Technically they should've failed every other test too right.

Since by your logic if X is juicing he will get caught, or if he doesn't get caught he doesn't juice.

Last edited:
Jose Aldo, Fedor, Anderson Silva are the 3 GOATs.

You wrote gsp wrong

Well one reason why GSP will never be the goat to me is because he got clipped by Matt Serra, and lost to Matt Hughes, and he never really beat a "legend"..unless you consider Josh Koshcheck (who was good) or Matt Hughes legendary status.

Last edited:
everybody we heard about are on at least something. some on more, some on less. some may be clean for a year or so, but the juice helped shape their bodies and hone their skills (training 5 instead of 4 hours a day makes for better technique too, not just athleticism).

there probably are many clean athletes, they just never stood a chance against just as talented juiceheads, so they're doing some local shows and nobody ever hears or cares about them,

Everybody uses performance enhancement supplements, some people get caught some don't ..would it be a true statement to say that Jones is still the GOAT because everybody juices anyway?

He dominates and destroyed legends with little effort

It would be true if everyone really juices or at least had the option to juice if they wanted it.

Take baseball from the mid nineties into the turn of the century. Not everyone, but almost every single superstar from that era was juiced(Ken Griffey Jr being the exception). Was Bonds and Clemens great, HOF players before juicing? Yes, undoubtably. Did juicing help boost their stats or give longevity to their careers? Yes, undoubtably.

So were they never any good? No, like I said they were already HOFers. Should they be in the HOF? No. They forever changed the most prestigious, nostalgic records in baseball. The question is, how did their steroid use impact their elite level when the very people they were facing were juiced too?

There's not a clear answer for me. Jones and Silva are two of my GOAT contenders but it's impossible to measure the success they achieved from it. Steroids didn't improve Jones creativity, nor did it improve Silvas accuracy......possibly their two biggest assets. They were great already.

Then you would also have to assume they are all on the same stuff or at least all get the same benefits of taking PEDs.

Well one reason why GSP will never be the goat to me is because he got clipped by Matt Serra, and lost to Matt Hughes, and he never really be a "legend"..unless you consider Josh Koshcheck (who was good) or Matt Hughes legendary status.
Motivated bj wasn't a legend?

Back