Trump administration adopts new definition of anti-Semitism in schools

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Libs, please get on this anti-free-political-speech asshole who has openly shredded one of the basic values this nation has held so dear.

HINT: You can get on him for this without sounding crazy.

Obama had this one right. Judaism is a religion and criticizing Israel, be it for war crimes, her racist, apartheid system of control, the torture and imprisonment of children, the bulldozing of homes which is happening right this second to accommodate the ever expanding racial colonies, or simply for her general treatment of the indigenous people on a daily basis, simply is not.

Trump is so owned and it is not by the Russians. Think of the implications here.

Trump administration adopts new definition of anti-Semitism in schools

Critics worry the move will stifle free speech on campus.

Unsurprising coming from this administration. Also, we're nearing the endgame for a Palestinian State. Making BDS illegal, and delegitimizing speech against Israel makes sense at this stage from Israel's perspective.

Tragic, and really an indictment of human nature. Look at what has become of the oppressed. They are now the oppressor, and nothing was learned.

Wow it's almost as easy to be considered antisemitic now as it is to be considered islamaphobic.

I am very surprised. I would have never thought the US would have special rules for jews and Israel.

You hate Israel. Got it.
Pulling the Anti-Semite card. You are right leaning, and the right loves to chide liberals and Blacks for pulling the race card.
Criticizing Israeli policies, the Israel lobby and the attempt to defame critics of Israeli policies as anti-Semitic is akin to Islamic supremacists smearing anyone who criticizes Islam as Islamophobic and racist. It is dirty tactic designed to protect Israel's oppressive behavior from criticism. What if we started to label any criticism of European treatment of Jews as anti White gentile.

I am very surprised. I would have never thought the US would have special rules for jews and Israel.

Seems like the West is adopting special rules for every minority, while trying to engineer more and more minorities.

Odd.

C'mon with that shit. This is happening now:
The United Nations urged Israel not to demolish the village, home to 180 Palestinians, adding that the planned move violates international law.

And this must be viewed quickly as it will not be up long. This just happened as well. If you wish, watch how the brave IDF soldier kills this child with his hands up after throwing a stone.

WARNING - GRAPHIC AS ANYTHING YOU WILL SEE:

An execution. Where is the rest of the world? We all know the U.S. won't do shit.

Free speech on campus?

That’s hilarious, that’s like saying there’s free speech on Sherdog.

Pulling the Anti-Semite card. You are right leaning, and the right loves to chide liberals and Blacks for pulling the race card.
Criticizing Israeli policies, the Israel lobby and the attempt to defame critics of Israeli policies as anti-Semitic is akin to Islamic supremacists smearing anyone who criticizes Islam as Islamophobic and racist. It is dirty tactic designed to protect Israel's oppressive behavior from criticism. What if we started to label any criticism of European treatment of Jews as anti White gentile.

All of the most liberal congresspeople, you even Bernie Sanders, are Israel-firsters.

The only consistently America-first thinkers today are libertarians.

An execution. Where is the rest of the world? We all know the U.S. won't do shit.
Both the left (but for you) and the right are fucking silent. How did we get this way?

And both sides only pretend to care for free speech. It's bullshit.

Unsurprising coming from this administration. Also, we're nearing the endgame for a Palestinian State. Making BDS illegal, and delegitimizing speech against Israel makes sense at this stage from Israel's perspective.

Tragic, and really an indictment of human nature. Look at what has become of the oppressed. They are now the oppressor, and nothing was learned.

Qouting this because it strengthens my argument in another thread about you being antisemitic.

God forbid Jewish people have a homeland.

This is my favourite line:
Critics worry the move will stifle free speech on campus.
Jordan Peterson says 'hi'.
I guess that means you can count on all those folks who made a huge stink about the issue of free speech on campus when Peterson and Milo and Shapiro went on and on about it criticizing Trump for this.
252p4q.jpg
Trump is a terrible Nazi.
Not a Nazi, just not a fan of free speech when that means speech that hurts his feelings.

This thread is gonna be bananas.

Back