TRUMP - and the politics of being wrong

Keep crying bitch

img_4977.jpg

I can only imagine the howls that would have shook the night if something like this was leaked exposing the Obama administration:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...bc-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/

Full context discussed below:

This is the swampiest shit imaginable. Clearly Trump supporters don't give a damn about nepotism, or nonpartisan protections against insider misconduct. They care less than anyone. They just want it to be "their guy" who is sleazy and swampy.

This shit belongs in an opera.

I can only imagine the howls that would have shook the night if something like this was leaked exposing the Obama administration:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...bc-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/

This is the swampiest shit imaginable. Clearly Trump supporters don't give a damn about nepotism, or nonpartisan protections against insider misconduct. They care less than anyone. They just want it to be "their guy" who is sleazy and swampy.

It stopped being excusable or even relatable to previous administrations a long time ago.

In my opinion, the concerns is less with Trump fanboys and more with the supposedly reluctant or begrudging Republican Party voters who claimed to only have supported Trump because he was better than Clinton - they have disappeared from having any semblance of backbone or critical consistency on ethics violations. If I'm not mistaken, Trump's approval with Republican voters is higher than any president with his own party's voters in recorded history - if you cut out the narrow post-9/11 window for GWB, after which his approval among Republicans returned to being middling.

I am afraid that trump created an example of how politicians can behave (and get away with)... many more will follow him the coming years

I am afraid that trump created an example of how politicians can behave (and get away with)... many more will follow him the coming years

Yeah, we already saw it with Eric Greitens in Missouri: he stayed in office for months longer than any previous politician would have and did so on the unsupported basis that the claims were being made up by fake news and liberal saboteurs funded by George Soros.

Even up to the day before he resigned, he was fundraising online on the basis that there was an insidious fake news liberal witch hunt being perpetrated against him.

It stopped being excusable or even relatable to previous administrations a long time ago.

In my opinion, the concerns is less with Trump fanboys and more with the supposedly reluctant or begrudging Republican Party voters who claimed to only have supported Trump because he was better than Clinton - they have disappeared from having any semblance of backbone or critical consistency on ethics violations. If I'm not mistaken, Trump's approval with Republican voters is higher than any president with his own party's voters in recorded history - if you cut out the narrow post-9/11 window for GWB, after which his approval among Republicans returned to being middling.

A here is the problem.

You refuse to belive that the democrats have pushed so far to the left that they have lost most of the country except the urban areas.

Thats why Trump was elected.

Trump can be an ass and I personaly dont like him but dont regret seeing him win when you consider the other choice.

Just be happy you dont have trudeau

Chuck Norris 2020. Does Chuck Norris win elections or do elections win Chuck Norris?

wasnt Omarosa known as an evil bitch who would do anything to get ahead back on The Apprentice? What a role model.

wasnt Omarosa known as an evil bitch who would do anything to get ahead back on The Apprentice? What a role model.

Yes, so howmight of an idiot would you have to be to hire someone like that .
<TheDonald>

A here is the problem.

You refuse to belive that the democrats have pushed so far to the left that they have lost most of the country except the urban areas.

Thats why Trump was elected.

Trump can be an ass and I personaly dont like him but dont regret seeing him win when you consider the other choice.

You keep acting as if Trump is only just a bad personality that can't keep off Twitter. But you don't touch on the unfettered corruption going on in his administration or the numerous policy blunders. It's not even as if his issues are even remotely confined to him being an ass.

In hindsight in what way do you actually consider him better then the alternative?

Last edited:
100%. The "all politicians lie" thing simply does not apply. Sure, there have been campaign promises that were unfulfilled and deals reneged, manipulations of statistics or numbers inflated to tweak public perceptions with various politicians throughout American history, but this is something else entirely. Here is what it's like:
-Trump eats a croissant for breakfast
-Reporter asks, "Mr. President, what did you eat for breakfast?"
-Trump: "An entire walrus"
-Reporter reports that Trump ate a croissant after interviewing the bakery worker and finding the receipt and wrapper, and that he claimed to eat an entire walrus instead.
-Trump tweets: "Loser reporter from failing newspaper says I ate croissant for breakfast when the real patriots know Trump ate an entire walrus for breakfast. Probably still upset at my landslide victory over crooked Hillary. Sad!"
-Team of meme creators worldwide make memes showing Trump eating walruses and various Democrats crying and holding croissant. Right-wing social media is flooded with new memes.
-Trump spends 15 minutes at his next "rally" talking shit about croissants and how he eats walruses for breakfast everyday
-Polls reveal that 45% of all Americans and 88% of Republicans believe that Trump eats an entire walrus for breakfast everyday
(Takes bow)
♥ this analogy

I want to groom this analogy and raise it up until it reaches the age of consent.

You keep acting as if Trump is only just a bad personality that can't keep of Twitter. But you don't touch on the unfettered corruption going 9n in his administration or the numerous policy blunders. It's not even as if hos issues are even remotely confined to him being an ass.

In hindsight in what way do you actually consider him better then the alternative?

Emailz

Back