Elections Trump campaign targetted incels because they were easy to manipulate

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way you have any type of sex life let alone some meaningful hobbies. Who has time to think about killing people because the president is a criminal?

says the guy who has same amount of posts in 2 years as the other guy after 8?

I may have been thinking about something else but Van Jones definitely at one point called it blacklash.
You’re gonna need a source for it because I haven’t heard that one.

It's all good homie...

Like I said, let them have their circle jerk. they will have their red pill moment some day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but someday.

You’ll have to fill me in on the latest internet slang here.

Does having a “red pill” mean threatening terroristic violence against the government if the President is legally impeached, and not only saying you will gladly kill other Americans but also that it will be the greatest time of your life?

Yeah, I don't think any sane person is taking that pill. Maybe you're desensitized to crazy people because of your accounts on some other far-far right sites. But be careful, it may wear off on you.

1553526420752.gif

Does having a “red pill” mean threatening terroristic violence against the government if the President is legally impeached, and not only saying you will gladly kill other Americans but also that it will be the greatest time of your life?

Yeah, I don't think any sane person is taking that pill. Maybe you're desensitized to crazy people because of your accounts on some other far-far right sites. But be careful, it may wear off on you.

Lol! Believe it or not, on the other forum I frequent I'm considered a lib

he definitely looks like he blows whistles
one of the 87% confirmed closeted Republican men outed by gay jokes. Don't do crack and bang dudes in a trashy hotel there Ted Haggard.

Yup

progressive guys are definition of manliness n get laid all the time

ezgif-3-626ec71019.jpg
I just feel bad for these guys. They're the victims of our laziness. We did not do our due diligence in keeping our country strong and these are the men we are churning out now. These ain't my enemies. They're my confused and misguided brothers.

These are not games to some people. Don't poke the bear.

These are not games to some people. Don't poke the bear.
fuck all that walking on eggshells shit, that's the same type of rhetoric thrown out there about muslim terrorists

poke them with a shitty spear

Oh there was a large group of people who thought Trump was the start of getting minorities and women back in their place. Which meant an ethnostate and and more importantly women back in the kitchen. They thought he was the start of some right wing social revolution.

^^^ shit like this is why trump won,

When you see it so many places it is hard to deny. Anywhere where there is lax moderation or high traffic this kind of rhetoric shows up.

Hell even here the WR should've been called the complain about women room for a bit. Amd there are quite a few open ethnostatists.

And Trump won because his opponent sucked. He didn't have the balls to go up against Obama when he first started talking about running in 2012.

Crazy those guys are getting more ass than you.

Maybe man ass (like you)...

It’s sad how low progressive “men” go to potentially get laid.

they become ultimate effeminate beta males just so they can bang a fat n ugly chick with purple hair (that’s if they’re not into man ass like @King in the North)

truly sad

Maybe man ass (like you)...

It’s sad how low progressive “men” go to potentially get laid.

they become ultimate effeminate beta males just so they can bang a fat n ugly chick with purple hair (that’s if they’re not into man ass like @King in the North)

truly sad
That was an awfully long gay joke.

it’s actually really easy in 2019 to smash attractive woman unless you live in some rural hellhole.

No it's not, Trump won because everyone was tired of Hillary and were willing to give an outsider a shot.

The idea that Trump's election was some backlash against progressive politics is just wishful thinking with zero evidence to back it up. It doesn't even make sense, the whole "anti-sjw" idiom exists strictly within the conservative party and has for years, it's not unique to Trump nor is America becoming more conservative in general.

Also lol @ the thread title, spending some time perusing the WR certainly confirms this.

Gotta love some good ol fashioned fake news.

I just feel bad for these guys. They're the victims of our laziness. We did not do our due diligence in keeping our country strong and these are the men we are churning out now. These ain't my enemies. They're my confused and misguided brothers.

These man-children are the product of a meaningless society that worships the false-idols of advertising, image and consumerism.

Die hard Trump supporters are a bunch of LARPing edgelord incels??

<Cage33>

Just look at the heroes that post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back