Elections Trump campaign targetted incels because they were easy to manipulate

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fight To Win plans on becoming a terrorist if Trump is legally removed from office. Killing his political opponents will be the greatest thing to happen in his lifetime.

I said what I said and you lying and putting words in my mouth won't change that. Again, if someone comes for me on those charges I will point them to this site and false reports. So please do so. I want this site's money, I want it shut down.

I said what I said and you lying and putting words in my mouth won't change that. Again, if someone comes for me on those charges I will point them to this site and false reports. So please do so. I want this site's money, I want it shut down.
{<jordan}

If they must be defeated then I would happily be a part of it. I will stand against the left if they try to come to power in any way but an election. I hope you try it. That's all I'm saying and I say it proudly. It would be the most amazing thing in my lifetime.

I would kill enemy combatants that want to wrest control of my country from a legally elected president. I will never deny this.

Yep I stand behind what I said. Now stop whining, grow some balls and report me if I'm a potential murderer. I want my money. Do it pussy.

giphy.gif

Please get some help bud. Your murder fantasies arent healthy. I know that mental health care is not the best in this country, but you are in desperate need of some help.

giphy.gif

Please get some help bud. Your murder fantasies arent healthy. I know that mental health care is not the best in this country, but you are in desperate need of some help.

That's what I thought. You're all talk. Call me when you grow a pair. Your entire crooked staff of mods even backed down, wouldn't do shit to help you frame me. All they had to do was click ban and send "this murderer" away and protect their users.

That's what I thought. You're all talk. Call me when you grow a pair. Your entire crooked staff of mods even backed down, wouldn't do shit to help you frame me. All they had to do was click ban and send "this murderer" away and protect their users.

Poor incel, so mad that he wasnt martyred by the mods. Really you prove the point of this thread. It is very telling that sick fucks like you have fantasies about murdering your political opponents. I'm just glad that you have made it very clear to everyone on this site what sort of person you really are.

It's very weird that when confronted about your fantasies of being a terrorist, you act like you are the one that is being persecuted. It's the same way you act if anyone says something that you perceive as being against whites. You even state that getting a chance to murder your political opponents would be the greatest thing in your life. What is even more hilarious to me, is that you believe that if you get banned, that you will get to sue this website. You are truly an idiot.

Last edited:
Poor incel, so mad that he wasnt martyred by the mods. Really you prove the point of this thread. It is very telling that sick fucks like you have fantasies about murdering your political opponents. I'm just glad that you have made it very clear to everyone on this site what sort of person you really are.

It's very weird that when confronted about your fantasies of being a terrorist, you act like you are the one that is being persecuted. It's the same way you act if anyone says something that you perceive as being against whites. You even state that getting a chance to murder your political opponents would be the greatest thing in your life. What is even more hilarious to me, is that you believe that if you get banned, that you will get to sue this website. You are truly an idiot.

No I believe that if charges are brought against me for terroristic threats I can sue this website. And I will, enthusiastically.

No I believe that if charges are brought against me for terroristic threats I can sue this website. And I will, enthusiastically.

If charges were to be brought against you, it would be from what you sai . Nobody but you is responsible for making such threats against America.

If charges were to be brought against you, it would be from what you sai . Nobody but you is responsible for making such threats against America.

Pieces of shit like you falsely accusing me over and over and over of such serious crimes is a very bad look for this site and for you. And the charges would either be dropped or you are all coming down with me.

Pieces of shit like you falsely accusing me over and over and over of such serious crimes is a very bad look for this site and for you. And the charges would either be dropped or you are all coming down with me.
<GSPWoah>

If you feel you are so falsely accused report me. You have clearly stated that you will take up arms against anyone that removes Trump from office. It will be the greatest thing in your life time to kill your political opponents. Your allegiance is to Trump. You are mad that "straight white males" such as yourself, are being "attacked". You are the embodiment of an "incel" that Trump's campaign targeted. Congratulations on being an complete idiot and proving how valid this thread was.

<GSPWoah>

If you feel you are so falsely accused report me. You have clearly stated that you will take up arms against anyone that removes Trump from office. It will be the greatest thing in your life time to kill your political opponents. Your allegiance is to Trump. You are mad that "straight white males" such as yourself, are being "attacked". You are the embodiment of an "incel" that Trump's campaign targeted. Congratulations on being an complete idiot and proving how valid this thread was.

If you're not going to officially accuse me then you are admitting you are full of shit. If I am a murderous terrorist in actuality, why wouldn't you or any of the mods and other posters who support you actually report me to the authorities? You better hurry. I'm obviously an imminent threat right?

If you're not going to officially accuse me then you are admitting you are full of shit. If I am a murderous terrorist in actuality, why wouldn't you or any of the mods and other posters who support you actually report me to the authorities? You better hurry. I'm obviously an imminent threat right?

What makes you believe no one has? LOL, you wouldnt be the first terrorist that has posted on this site.

I hope someone has. Like I said I will either get every cent this shithole has or I will have it shut down.

If you were to get charged, it would be because of what you said yourself, lol. Now your fantasies include being charged for making terrorist threats on the internet and suing the site. This shit is gold, your ignorance knows no bounds.

If you were to get charged, it would be because of what you said yourself, lol. Now your fantasies include being charged for making terrorist threats on the internet and suing the site. This shit is gold, your ignorance knows no bounds.

Keep it coming, I have done nothing wrong and I won't bow to any of you. I will come out of this a little bit richer, I'm not sure this place even has that much money. But I'm gonna do my best to make you in particular have a stain on your criminal record for slander.

Keep it coming, I have done nothing wrong and I won't bow to any of you. I will come out of this a little bit richer, I'm not sure this place even has that much money. But I'm gonna do my best to make you in particular have a stain on your criminal record for slander.

<GSPWoah>

Maybe if you wouldnt claim that you plan on becoming a terrorist if Trump is removed from office, no one would have called you a terrorist. It's just a thought. Also its sick as hell that you would claim that getting to kill your political opponents in a civil war would be the greatest thing in your life time. Being an incel really does fuel violent rage in young men, doesnt it?

Last edited:
<GSPWoah>

Maybe if you wouldnt claim that you plain on becoming a terrorist if Trump is removed from office, no one would have called you a terrorist. It's just a thought. Also its sick as hell that you would claim that getting to kill your political opponents in a civil war would be the greatest thing in your life time. Being an incel really does fuel violent rage in young men, doesnt it?

Talk is cheap bitchboy. You keep saying the same shit over and over. Stop being a pussy and step up to the plate. Put yourself out there. Don't be scared. You've claimed I'm a murderer, terrorist, all sorts of things, and you are not following up. You need to step the fuck up. Stop being a bitch.

so @Fight To Win let's say trump gets impeached and removed

you take to the streets with the other armed "patriots"

who's the enemy? who are you fighting? where's the battle?

the people who wanted trump out are all content with the result, no reason for them to be on the streets in numbers. you dragging them out of their houses or what?

Talk is cheap bitchboy. You keep saying the same shit over and over. Stop being a pussy and step up to the plate. Put yourself out there. Don't be scared. You've claimed I'm a murderer, terrorist, all sorts of things, and you are not following up. You need to step the fuck up. Stop being a bitch.

So what your saying is that if someone is just talking about committing a terrorist act, they should just do it? I absolutely do not agree with this sort of shit. I would much rather you just be all talk and not actually carry out your murder fantasies. Please seek out some mental help, these fantasies that you have about murdering your political opponents are not healthy. I understand that many incels have similar thought. Please do not be one of those incels that we read about shooting up some place, simply because his life sucks. Seek help man, I can not stress the importance of making sure you get mental help enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back