Elections Trump campaign targetted incels because they were easy to manipulate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it! You're embarrassing yourself.

You think you're coming off as a tough guy when all you're doing is confirming that you don't know what a vagina feels like.

Ooh it lets me reply now, strange. Anyways eh I've got nothing to prove to you about my sex life. Speculate as you wish.

Ooh it lets me reply now, strange. Anyways eh I've got nothing to prove to you about my sex life. Speculate as you wish.

There is no way you have any type of sex life let alone some meaningful hobbies. Who has time to think about killing people because the president is a criminal?

That "whistleblower" seems like an incel himself.

iu

Sigh... You can accuse me of a capital crime like that all you want. Doesn't make it true. I don't even want to be on the same site as you but the pussy mod wouldn't ban me.

Lol I ain’t mad you man. I’m always here to help.

It’s a shame you don’t have enough self control to just not come on here for a while.

Lol I ain’t mad you man. I’m always here to help.

It’s a shame you don’t have enough self control to just not come on here for a while.

Ehh I don't want to just not come on here for a while. I prefer decisive action. You're very comfortable here because you can get away with anything you want. This site is an utter shithole besides MMA discussion and even then it's pretty god-damn bad.

Ehh I don't want to just not come on here for a while. I prefer decisive action. You're very comfortable here because you can get away with anything you want. This site is an utter shithole besides MMA discussion and even then it's pretty god-damn bad.

you may not have noticed but I’m almost always on a yellow. It’s not as partisan as you would think but, reality does have a heavy liberal bias.

Oh look, another liberal fantasy...
Oh there was a large group of people who thought Trump was the start of getting minorities and women back in their place. Which meant an ethnostate and and more importantly women back in the kitchen. They thought he was the start of some right wing social revolution.

You don't seem very calmed down, you're constantly agitating. Perhaps not as directly, I'll grant you that.

arguing yes but I’m trying to have more discussions and less pot shots. I must admit it’s tough to have discussions with you guys because facts aren’t really your thing

arguing yes but I’m trying to have more discussions and less pot shots. I must admit it’s tough to have discussions with you guys because facts aren’t really your thing

Yeah your Russian investigation was full of facts.

Yup

progressive guys are definition of manliness n get laid all the time

ezgif-3-626ec71019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back